63

3 months Later
HARLEY-JADE

Today is Thanksgiving and my mom whole family is coming from Mexico and BR. Quan wanted me to come to his house for a little to meet his family.

"Mami, ¿Donde estas?!" I Yelled through the kitchen. "Cocina!" I walked down the stairs into the kitchen.

I kissed her cheek. "what time is Abuela and Abuelo is coming?" "around 2" she says putting the pies in the oven.

Blaze walked in without knocking. "Hey Mama Rodriguez". "Hey blaze Amor" my mama kissed his cheek. We walked out to the back yard and sat by the pool. "Guess who called this morning." Blaze says with a smile.

"Who" I asked. "SP" he says. I smiled SP was our bestfriend it was always us three since Pre-K. We all have matching Tatoos behind our ear. We all went to jail at the same time. I got a year but got out early for good behavior, Blaze got 3 but did 2, SP he got 5 cause his ass shot a cop.

"What did he say?" I was excited. " he asked about you, he said he should be getting out soon they reopened his case." "Im happy it can be the three amigos" I hugged him. "But are you staying for thanksgiving" I asked. "I will be back later, are you coming to my house?" He asked

"Yea, cause you know your mom loves me"
...............
Elijah walked in my room while I was trying to do my hair. "Eli help me" i turned around. "No, thats gay". "Please" I gave him puppy dog eyes. "Fine"

He put my hair in a ponytail. "I love it". "Don't tell nobody about this."

As I was walking downstairs I heard people talking in Spanish, it was my family. "Aubela y Aubelo" I hugged them. "My grandbaby look how big you gotten" Aubela says. "Me Amor, you gotta come see your old Aubelo more" Aubelo laughed. "Si Aubelo"

I was talking to my cousin when the triplets, Elijah, and Quan came in. Quan was looking confused.

"Hey baby" he kissed me. "Hey bae" that's when my uncle Danico walked up. "?Quiénce y Por Que besar mi Sobrina¿"

Quan looked confuse. "What did he say?" "He said Who are you and why are kissing my niece" i translated. "Im your boyfriend translate that" he was excited. I laughed. "He understand English"
...........................
After I went by Blaze house then Quan house, me and Quan decided to ride around.

QUAN POV
We was riding around, we just wanted some alone time.

"Har you know I love you right?" I asked her. "Yes, and I love you" She looked at me

I leaned over and kissed her. "We are going to be together forever" I tell her. That's when my phone ringed. It was Spice.

"Hello" I put the phone by my ear and shoulder. "Hey nigga what's up" he was laughing.  "Riding with my lady why wassup?" I asked

"Nothing" He says.

That's when a car ramped us in the back and gun shots started going off. My phone disconnected, I sped up and they got us again that's when a bullet came threw the back glass.

"Quan!!" Harley-Jade screamed.