36

QUAN POV
NEXT DAY

I had just finish selling some Reggie to this nigga, he must be broke buying Reggie. I had on my Jersey standing on the outside of the gym.

"Nigga why did I agree to do football with y'all.?" Spice asked smoking.

"Y'all did it to meet girls. I had someone in mind" I was thinking about Har

Elijah laughed. "Nigga you whipped" he dapped the Triplets and the team laughed.

"AYE Quan look" a dude points to the cheerleaders walking. Har was in front and Naomi and Regina was behind but on side of her while the rest followed.

I was starring. "She looks amazing" I turned and seen her Ex Josh. "I swear y'all take me something to play with." I pulled out my gun

She walked up but the girls were still behind her. she turned around

"STOP FOLLOWING ME, DAMN" she yelled rolling her eyes. The left

"What I told you about that shit" I tell her to watch her mouth and stop rolling them damn eyes.

She rolled them again. "They been getting in my fuckin nerves"

I gave her a angry look. "Harley-Jade Joncia Loren Lee, don't fucking play with me."

"Don't talk to me like that, I ain't one of these nigga." She was pointing at them. She be tryna run a nigga half the time.

We smiled at eachother, I bent down to kiss her but got interrupted by

"Hello Te'Quan" I looked it was Mrs. D, she always interrupt when I'm trying to show Pooch some affection.

I looked at her. "its Quan and what did you want? I'm trying to spend time with my Girl"

"Well Mr. Jackson it looks like your grades are dropping, you need to stay after class for some..extra help" she winked at me. "Here's my number" she handed me a piece of paper then walked off.

I heard the boys laugh, but got quiet when they realize Har was standing there.

I looked at her. "I will see you later" with she started walking off.

"SHIT" I yelled. Spice laughed. "You got the sexiest teacher flirting with you, infront of your soon to be Ex"

I shook my head. "She wouldn't break up with me just for that." I turned and looked at the team.

They were looking everywhere but at me. "whatever I'm going to class."
.
When I got to class I seen Quentin and Har talking. I noticed Mrs D. starring at me, that's disrespectful to flirt with some on infront of they mate. Then it's my teacher.

"Class I will be right back I have to copy something,." she licked her lips at me then left

I walked to where Pooch was. "Aye Que move" I said. "No. Stay right there" Pooch tells him

I pulled her up and in the hallway. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked. "Go ask Mrs D" she crossed her arms

I smirked. "Jealous?". "No. Disrespected" she rolled her eyes

"Look I k-" she cut me off. "You didn't tell the bitch to stop or anything. She flirted with you infront of me and the boys. They think this relationship is a game because you didn't just let her flirt but you got her number too." she was tapping her foot

It was kinda disrespectful. "I swear I didn't notice. I'm sorry, imma address it. I don't want this ruining us, it's HarQuan baby". I grabbed her hands, that's when Mrs D walked up, we all walked in the class.