29

I was laying on the beach towel enjoying my time.

"Girl, it's got out here" Naomi fanned herself. "You doing that because Deone is looking" Regina says

I laughed. "Y'all have y'all ever seen Quan confused?"

"Yea, when we was at granny house he got fussed at for no reason. He look constipated" Regina made a face

Naomi shook her head. "TMI"

That's when some girls walked up to the boys. I saw when Quan pointed over to me but I acted like I didn't see him. The girl kissed his cheek,he pushed her a little and looked at me once again.

"He about to come over here, imma do it now" I tell them. "Yea, imma record." Naomi took her phone out.

Quan walked over and tried to get me to stand, I rolled my eyes.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked. "You know exactly why,fuck boy" I said in my hood voice.

He sigh. "I didn't even do anything, you tripping". "So if Jason were to come here and kiss my cheek you would be okay?" I crossed my arms

"You know I wouldnt" he started off. "Shut up, you just stupid. Dumb ass" He made the face, I wanted to laugh but I couldnt.

He grabbed my arm. "Girl bring your ass. Don't fucking play" he wanted to walk

"You gonna stop talking to me like you own me cause Ill put a bullet through you. I'll tell my dad" I crossed my arms

He laughed. "You know you won't tell D because you can't stand him. You act like you don't wanna be around me" he kissed my hand as he held it.

"Nigga I dont. Your birthday coming up. 19 TURN UP.!" I started jiggin

He laughed. "So what are you getting me for my birthday?" he smirked. "You ain't getting none" I tell him.

He smacked his lips. "Why you gotta be like that, Okay we will see if I go between them legs." he said

Lately all Quan do is give ME head. He said he likes the way I taste..Weirdo

QUAN POV

"PISSY PANTS COME ON" I heard Spice laugh after he yelled.

I looked at Har. "You told him! that's not his buisness!" I yelled. "It's not like you weren't going to tell him" she says as she put on my SnapBack.

"I wasnt" I gave her that look. she wrapped her arms around my torso. "To bad" she smirked and pecked my lips.

When she tried to pul away I tugged on her lip. We started making out, I put my hands on her ass. That's when I heard

POW I pulled away and seen everyone running. I grabbed Har hand and ran.

"HURRY POOCH!" I yelled. i pulled my gun out and started shooting, it was some niggas with purple bandanas on.

"IM TRYING DAMN" she yelled that's when they shot towards me put they missed. They stopped then ran the other way.

I stopped. "Are you okay?" I asked makin sure. "yea let's go" she says

I shook my head No. "I got you a gift" I knew she was going to like it.

"You don't have to buy me stuff, I have my on money" she says. "But I want to" I pulled out 2 small leather boxes.

I showed her the ring she looked at me like I was crazy.

"I know you not bout to ask me to marry you?" she asked.

I laughed. "No, this is a promise ring because. you know...i Love you" I slipped it on her finger.

I opened the other. "This a necklace It have the day we became official" she looked at them then smiled.

"Thanks Qizzy. I really like my gifts"

--------------

QUAN POV

A WEEK LATER

SCHOOL

I was sitting in this wack ass glee room, Harley-Jade and Spice was writing down songs. I dont even know why Im in here, I cant even sing.

I grabbed Harley-Jade hand. "I dont wanna be in this lame ass class, I need to be out grinding" she looked at me

"This isnt about YOU, its about US doing stuff together." She tells me. "Well are you coming over tonight?" I asked

"Yea" she says

****

****

I was standing in line for lunch, Pooch said she wasnt hungry so she went to sit down. I gave her my stuff.

"Hey" a voice says, i turned around an seen Olivia. "What do you want?" I didnt want to talk to this hoe.

She smiled. "I changed, I really did. Maybe we can chat tomorrow." She asked. She sounded sincere

"Do you think I believe you? You could be setting me up." I didnt want any thing to ruine my relationship with Harley-Jade.

"We can meet at your house, since you wanna be all skeptical" she says. I sighed. "Fine but only tne minutes and dont mention this to Harley-Jade" i grabbed my stuff then sat down.

ELIJAH POV

I heard everything, Im not going to say anything but if he hurt my sister Im beating his ass.

"Har, I never want you to cry over a nigga." I tell her. "Never. What made you say that?" She asked

I looked at her. "Cause you my little sister and I love You." She smiled. "I love you to big brother." She hugged me.

Spice sat down. "Hey E and bestie". "Hey Bestfriend" Har dapped him. "Hey nigga" i spoke.

"Our first game is next week so we gotta stay focus" DeWayne says siting down just like Deone and DeJuan.

DeJuan shook his head. "Mama found out now her and T Yvette is coming" Quan sat down.

"Man I would never invite no bitch to my house and Iknow my girl dont like her. Thats just losing trust." I seen Quan tense up

"I know because I will kill you" Regina says. Naomi spoke. "Hey everyone" she smiled

This girl is too happy.