39

QUAN
A WEEK LATER

We were back in Georgia, Tbh I missed home and my mama. I got up and got dressed and walked downstairs.

"Hey mama" I kissed her cheek. "Hey sweety" she smiled

"When is Harley-Jade coming back over?" she asked. "Probably this after noon." I said

I kissed her cheek. "See you later mama". "Love you baby boy" with that I left.
..
..
I walked down the freshman hall way looking for my girlfriend. That's when I saw her. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Hey Pooch" I pecked her lips. "Hey" she smiled.

I grabbed her hand and started walking her to her class.

"You gonna come over later on?" I asked. "Yea, your mama called me this morning asking if you did something because I haven't been over" she laughs

I scoffed. "Nicole Jackson have some nerve"

We made it to her class, I leaned her against the wall. I kissed her lips passionately, it became a makeout session. She pulled away and blushed

"iight I will see you later on" with that she walked in class.

I started walking to my class when someone pulled me into the janitors closet. I turned the light on it was Mrs. D.

I sigh. "What do you want Mrs. D" This woman won't leave me alone, she is trying to get Harley-Jade to break up with me.

"I'm just telling you tomorrow is a test and you need to pass." she winked. "If you do me a favor." she rubbed on me.

I pushed her a little and opened the door. "I will just study." with that I walked out.
****
****
Lunch Time

I just walked in the cafeteria, the Dope Boys dapped me. That Shayla girl was down DeJuan throat so I went and sat down.

"Wassup yall" I spoke. "My back hurt" Regina says. "your pregnant what do you expect?" DeWayne says

I leaned in to kiss Pooch but she turned her head, what did I do? I kissed her cheek.

"So, we got shit to handle tomorrow. I need all y'all niggas to be at the trap on time. Especially you Spice." Elijah says but it was quiet, Spice wasn't there.

We looked around, that's when we heard. "FUCK EVEYBODY" Spice walked in and sat.

I reached over and got some of Har food. She was quiet that means she's mad.

I grabbed her arm. "Let me talk to you" with that we walked out of the cafeteria. She crossed her arms.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked. "I'm not saying I believe them, but I heard you was in the janitors closet with the teacher. Is it true?" she asked

"It wasn't like that." I tell her. "Well how was it." She was mad

I sigh. "She pulled me in, she was telling me if I fucked her she would pass me. I said I will just study, you know I wouldn't fuck her."

She kinda stopped trusting me after that whole Olivia drugging me situation.

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her. I put my head in the crook of her neck.

"AYE! WHAT Y- Ohh" It was Spice ghetto ass. I kissed her cheek.
--------------
My house

We were laying down watching the BET Awards. Chris Rock is funny as hell, why Paris Hilton wanna be black ass there.

"Best New Artist August Alsina"

I looked at Harley-Jade she was rubbing on her arms and biting her lip. I know damn well she ain't thinking bout this nigga.

I shoved her a little. "What the fuck is you doing?" I asked. "Oh nothing, I'm just happy he won" she tells me.

"With his fine self." she tried to whisper, I mugged her. She has some nerve thinking about another nigga.

She layed on top of me and pecked my lips, she knows jealous I get. Yea, she knows I'm the jealous type and she a little.

She smiled. "August is 21 years old, even though he is fine I couldn't date him even if I tried. Stop being jealous all the time"

"I know baby, but I don't want you talking, Thinking, smelling or touching another nigga. Your mine and I'm yours." when I said that she smiled.

I love making Pooch smile

"I lo-" she cut me off. "Shut up August is about to perform" I looked at her and rolled my eyes.