"Ok" I agree.

Brody smiles and I walk with the rest of the boys around the corner. I know two out of these four boys' names, that I just met not even five minutes ago and I am about to get into a car with them. I have no idea what the hell I am doing, but a part of me is telling myself that it's ok to trust them if Harry does. Which is illogical in itself because Harry is a sworn enemy of my family. I don't even know what my life is coming to.

He unlocks the car and I immediately smile.

"You drive a Cabriolet?" I say, impressed.

"You know cars?" He says, shocked.

"Yeah, I love cars."I say and get in.

Brody and Michael sit in the front and since I'm the smallest, I get stuck in the middle in the back squished between the two guys I don't know.

They finally introduce themselves to me as Colton and Austin. I've been around more attractive guys in this past week than I have for the past fifteen years of my life.

 I'm contemplating to ask where Harry is, but I don't want them to think I have a crush on him or something. Do people still use the word crush in high school? I don't even know..

"So do you guys usually pick random girls off the street and offer them a ride to school?" I ask.

"No, only the pretty ones" Austin says.

I feel myself blush and I just smile back in return. These guys aren't so bad. I mean, once you get past the whole flirting with you thing they're actually pretty tolerable.

"Are you coming to the party tonight Elise?" Michael asks.

"What party?"

"The annual back to school party, it's tonight at eight." He says, and looks at me like I'm an idiot.

"Uh, I don't know. I didn't know there was one."I state.

"Well, now you do. So are gonna come?" Gosh he is persistent.

"Yeah, maybe. I'll have to ask my parents." I immediately regret those words the second I say them.

Austin and Colton start laughing and Michael is surpressing a smile.

"Give her a break guys" Colton says and is entirely serious. I decide I like him the best.

The rest of the boys stop laughing and I already know how red I am right now. They apologize and I tell them it's ok. I probably would have made fun of myself too after what I just said. Who the hell says they have to ask their parents permission when they are in high school? It's not until now that I realize how innoncent I am. I'm freaking seventeen years old and I'm asking my parents for permission. Things need to change.. 

"I'll come" I say. "Where is it?"

"It's at Chris Jackson's house" Austin says. I have no idea who that is or where he lives.

"Okay.." I trail off.

"I could give you a ride if you want?" Brody offers.

"Sure. That'd be great thanks" I say and smile. I wonder if Harry will be there. Brody tells me he will pick me up at where I was standing this morning.

We arrive at the school and he parks in the back lot. Someone shouts at us from across the lot and Brody flips the person off, standard guy greeting We make our way over to the person and it's Harry. He looks like he just went running with the way his hair is all pushed back and messy. 

He starts talking to Brody and then he notices me.

"What are you doing here?' He says and smirks at me.

"I got a ride to school with a bunch of strangers" I smile back.

Brody elbows me playfully and I stick my tongue out at him. I look at Harry and detect an emotion in his eyes, but I don't have time to decipher it.

 We start to walk up the pathway that leads to the back doors of the high school and I stay in stride with Harry.

"So how did you end up getting a ride with them?" he asks me.

"I was standing on the sidewalk and they were walking down the street and the asked me if i wanted a ride" I say. Saying the reason why I got in the car with them sounds even stupidier out loud than it does in my head.

"And you trusted them enough to get in the car with them?" he says and looks at me as if I am crazy. Which I already know I am.

"Well, I recognized Michael.." I trail off and try to redeem myself a little bit. I smile shyly.

Harry looks at me like I am crazy again but he doesn't ask anymore questions about it.

"So how did you get to school?" I ask.

"I drove, usually I ride with them but this morning I had to get some stuff done before school."

"Are you going to the party tonight?"

"Yeah, you?" He says.

"Yeah, Brody said he'd drive me." I say

Harry gets quiet for a moment and I'd like to think that it's because he's jealous. But I am known for reading into things too much.

"The rest of the guys are coming too so maybe you could just get a ride with us?" I offer.

"Yeah, maybe." He says. Ok. this is starting to get awkward.

"You should come with us. I feel kinda awkward sitting in the car with four guys that I just met. I mean I just met you but i've know you longer than I've known them.." I ramble on.

"Ok ok ok. I'll get a ride wtih you guys." He says and smiles. He's back to normal again and I'm glad we didn't leave off on an awkward note.

The warning bell rings and we say good bye and go our separate ways. I make my way to my locker and cannot stop thinking about how excited I am for tonight.

<Remember to vote, comment and share if you like it xxx>