Chapter Thirty Four

Start from the beginning

"Well, it depends on, if uh, you and Andrew ended on good terms or not." Logan said and I started laughing.

"Are you kidding me?" I laughed and sat up. "We ended on horrible terms! He broke up with me and I fucking hate him!"

Logan also sat up and turned his body to face me, "What um, what happened?"

"Promise you won't laugh?" I asked. "Because if you do, don't think I won't hesitate to push you off this roof the second you do."

His eyes widened and he quickly shook his head.

"Back in freshman year, he asked me out and I agreed and we started dating. We actually went out for exactly two years. The uh, night before the second year and shit, I may have told him that I uhh..." I trailed off, not really wanting Logan to know a small, little detail on this.

"Told him what?" Logan asked.

"Uhh," I said and looked around, scratching the back of my neck.

"C'mon, it can't be that bad." Logan rolled his eyes at me and I nodded.

"It was. I kinda told him that I loved him."

"You wha-"

"Shut up! Anyway, on our two year anniversary, at lunch, in front of everybody, he laughed at me and broke up with me. And yes, before you ask, I ran to the bathroom crying and that's how I met Jackie."

"Damn, that's f-fucking harsh Jay." He said and I slightly nodded.

"But hey, even if my heart was broken, I got a best friend out of it." I shrugged.

"He broke your heart?" Logan asked, looking down and twiddling his thumbs.

I sighed, "Yeah."

"So what you're saying is," He started and looked up at me, straight in the eyes. "Is that you need someone to pick up the pieces."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What's so good about picking up the pieces?"
(A:N~ Song reference! If you get it, I love you. If you don't, I still love you, so don't worry)

Logan shrugged, "I'm just asking. Is this why you wanted to tell me those things?"

"Uh...sure...?" I said but it came out more like a question. "I just needed to tell someone. Ace didn't pick up his phone and Jackie just kinda blew me off."

Logan nodded and after a while he
asked, "Can I tell you my problem?"

"Yeah," I said softly and wrapped my arms around my legs and pulled them up to my chin. I rested my head on my knees as Logan began talking.

"So, I like this girl-"

"I think we've already established that." I interrupted him and he rolled his eyes at me.

"-but I don't know how I can tell if she likes me back or not."

"I've told you about that too," I sighed.

"Let me finish," Logan almost hissed at me. He sighed, "Anyway, I really want to tell her that I like her, but I don't know how."

"So you want tips on how to tell a girl that you like her? Man, I got you." I said and he chuckled at my choice of wording. "Well, uh, I guess the first thing would be for you to tell me about her and more importantly, why you like her this much."

He took a couple of deep breaths before he began listing this girls qualities and what he likes about her.

It's funny because I kind of wish he was talking about me.

*
*
*
*

Logan's POV:

It's funny because I'm describing her to herself and she doesn't even realize it.

"I like her hair. It's brown, really soft and long. Her eyes are pretty too, I could get lost in them every time I look in them, but it's always awkward. Holy shit, her personality. She's not afraid of anyone and doesn't care what people thing about her, I think that's what I like about her the most. That, or her face." I laughed and looked up at the sun that was currently looking like it was sinking.

I turned towards her and she quickly looked away at the tree that was right in front of us.

I heard her say something, but it was barely audible.

"Huh?" I asked.

She clears her throat, "So what's her name?"

What the fuck? How does she not...oh my fucking gosh.

I'm starting to question why I even bother with this in the first place.

"You really don't- you can't, goddammit Jay, you- you're making this harder than I thought." I said, trying to form a complete sentence.

I impatiently sighed, "I'll keep on listing some things about her until you decide to take an educated guess."

I listed some more things about her; from the way she dresses to the way her nose scrunches up when she giggles and laughs.

She sighed, "All I'm getting is Jackie."

During a moment of silence, I shrugged to myself and mumbled, "Fuck it."

I reached over, turned her head towards mine and crashed my lips onto hers.

Now, that felt good...trust me.

But what felt the greatest was the feeling that she immediately starting kissing me back.

____________________

A:N~ #Jagan KISS ASDFGHJKL!

Honestly, it's about damn time.

I seriously just wanted to get to this chapter since like Chapter Twenty Five-- not gonna lie.

(I will most likely be updating next weekend.)

Oh, so I'm planning on go back through the chapters and dedicated them to completely random people who comment and follow me(:

I love you guys .

~Libby