Rwby Vol. 3 Part 1

Start from the beginning

After they mentioned the fighting teams,I focus on the match. After Vale was breached,I was testing on why my eyes were zooming in. It looks like my semblance has evolved,wonder what Jack's semblance evolve?

I focused my eyes and watch the fight,Blake was handling the hoverboard girl until she land on her back meat (if you know who says this you get a cookie) on the solid ice floor. Yang was fighting another brawler,and they clashed fists,which made a huge shockwave. The brawler was using a rope to help her in combat,and kicked Yang into the half ice valley,she punched Yang further into the valley and passed another member of ABRN. He was about to shoot Yang until Ruby shot him with an Ice bullet.

Ruby:Got your back! | ???:But who got yours?

Weiss put a black glyph next to him and kicked him through it.

Ruby:My BFF! | Weiss:No. | Ruby:*whisper* Yes!

Ruby and Weiss continued fighting the same dude with icicles,and a few connected attacks. The dude has a bo with some sort of ninja get-up. He dodges one of Ruby's attacks and break a fire dust spike,and gave it to the hoverboard girl,and put it into her hoverboard,and it turns red. She passes one of them that was encased in ice and freed him. She then attacks Blake,but she used her semblance to escape and maneuver with her pistol-whip. Hoverboard girl chased her,and see Blake standing there,at one of the edge of the arena. She smirked in cockiness and attacked her again,but it was a clone,Blake quickly threw her pistol-whip and clothesline her,then kicked out of the arena.

Port:Ooooh,double whammy! Reese Chloris is eliminated by ring-out AND aura level! | Oobleck:Ohh,she really should've worn a helmet. RWBY and the remaining ABRN kept fighting,until Weiss trapped 2 of them in a fist of ice,and it start to roll. The brawler of team ABRN stands of front of the rolling ice boulder and broke with a massively strong palm strike.

Weiss called out to Yang and made a curved wall of ice,Yang then propel her self into the wall of ice and grabbed Blake's pistol whip,Blake jumped on Ruby and she used her weapon's recoil to propel Blake into the air as well. Blake threw Yang with all her might and Yang punched the remaining team ABRN out of the arena,thus calling the match.

Port:And that's the match! Team RWBY is victorious!

Weiss:We did it? | You:*Telepathy* Dont you hear the crowd cheering for you? | Weiss:*Telepathy*You can hear us? | You:*Telepathy* If I didn't,I wouldn't be speaking to you in telepathy. | Weiss:*Telepathy* True.

Jack:Hey Y/n,I'm a little hungry. I'll be at the noodle stand,you wanna come? | You:Sure,im craving for something sweet 'n sour.

Me and Jack went to the fairgrounds to find the noodle stands he was talking about,that is until I heard a familiar voice.

Weiss:If only there were somewhere on campus to get food around here. Oh wait...<(sarcastic) | Ruby:It's okay,Weiss. I forgot about the fairgrounds too. | You:Ruby,love. She was being sarcastic. | Ruby:Wh--well,if you were hungry,why didn't you say so!? | Jack:C'mon,me and Jack are going to a noodle stand to eat,wanna come?

RWBY agrees and then follow Jack,someone called out to us,and it was Emerald.

Em:Hey! Might be hard to eat without this,Ruby.

Ruby frantically looked through her pockets,while whimpering as well.

Em:*laughs* Good to see you,Ruby. | Ruby:Oh,thanks Emerald! Guess I dropped it,guh,girl pockets are the worst! | Yang:What's up,Em? | Em:Just left the stadium after watching your amazing fight. You guys were awesome! | Ruby:Oh stop it,shut your stupid little face (mumbling and flustered babbling) | Blake:I heard your team progressed the next round,too. | You:You know,we never see your other teammates. | Jack:How'd they do in a fight.