chapter 8

This chapter is very short
Enjoy reading 📖

Elena's POV

I felt guilty of what I did. I like him so much. From the way he was talking to me, I knew he was hurting too. I don't want to lose him to anyone, he is mine. I know I am being possessive but he loves me and I feel the same way. If I let him go again I will regret for the rest of my life. I pull of my thoughts and I heard him saying that he is going to find me an apartment . Then I realized he is letting me go because he feels like he is forcing himself on me. After he was done talking, I tip toed and kiss him on his lips. I thought he wasn't going to respond to my kisses but he did. I was drowning into his kisses, he began touching and squeezing my breasts and I was turned on but I pulled out of the kisses because I am not ready to give myself to him.

"Angel, do you feel the same about me? " He asked.

"Xavier, I feel the same way about you but am scared of getting hurt. "

He silenced me by pecking on my lips. "Angel I will never hurt you, I promise to make you the happiest woman on earth , I love you so much. Will you be my girlfriend? " He asked

"Yes I will be your girlfriend" I stated

He shouted, YES? And I nodded. He carried me and kissed me again. "Thank you for making me the happiest man on earth" I smiled at him and hugged him.

He insisted that we sleep on the same bed with him. We slept on the same bed, we cuddled and make out . I woke up and felt someone kissing me all over my face. I knew it was him. He brought me breakfast in bed, after eating he told me that today we are not going to work but rather we are going on a date. He got out of the bed because he has to make some calls. I took my phone and called Sarah.

"Hello bestie" I said smiling.
"El, you seem happy today" She said
"Guess what"
"You found an apartment" She asked
"No, I finally said yes to Xavier" I whispered
"Oh my God, El am so happy happy for you, finally my bestie has a boyfriend! " She was screaming.
"Sarah, stop shouting," I pleaded her.
"Baby girl listen to me, never let him go okay "
"Yes mummy"

He entered the room and I ended the call. He came to lie next to me and held me in his arms. He asked he was dreaming. I smiled and said no I am really here with you.

I went and take my bath. He brought me a dress to wear. After, I put on the dress he gave , I stared at myself in the mirror. I must admit I am in love with the dress. I put on a little bit of makeup and I wore my two inches heels. I went downstairs. "You look very beautiful my Angel" Xavier said and I blushed. "I like it when you blush like this" I smiled and he took my hand. We got into his car and drove off.

Vote ☑, comment 💬 and share👭 .

Thank you for reading📖