Expressed feelings

Börja om från början

I picked up my jacket, from the floor hoping the vial hadn't cracked. But thankfully there was just a little crack, that wasn't deep enough to reach the third glass layer of the vial.

**
It had been an hour after we had finished eating. Tyler had to do some pack work in another room, while I was in the room wondering what to do. What if Elijah kills somebody else? I can't do anything, and just move on, hoping he wouldn't do anything. I had to do something. What if, I just go to him? What if I surrender myself? But that would make me weak. And werewolves could be everything but weak. The borders are in double protection, all the packs , in and around have been warned. What else should I do when I can't shift? I can't send my pack, I don't want them to be in danger. I had to do something.

I rolled on bed, frustrated when the door clicked open, I looked at the clock. 2am. I was engrossed in my thoughts for about two hours.

"You need to sleep Zoe." Tyler said, his voice full of worries.

"Don't babysit me." I said, squinting my eyes at him.

He chuckled as he locked the door behind him, he unbuttoned his shirt, and heat travelled to my cheeks, as he threw it on the couch. My eyes travelled to his perfect toned body, with a tattoo on his left shoulder and his six pack and-
I closed my eyes shut as I heard Tyler's small laugh again.

"I like how, you're the Alpha to others, but with me, you're a kitten." I opened my eyes to see Tyler sitting next to me.

He smirked as he looked at me, oh boy he was so wrong. With that, I put my arms around his neck, and bit his earlobe, his hands immediately went to my waist.

"Zoe. Don't." He said softly.

I chuckled as I saw his eyes switch back to brown.

"Who's the kitten now huh?" I asked.

"Fine. I lose, you win. Happy?" He said smiling.

"Very." I said as I plopped my head on the pillow.

------
"Zoe, it's all because of you." James said looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"All because of you, that everyone is dead. You are the reason people are dying, YOU ZOE!"

I woke up with a start, that dream had shaken me up, pretty bad. This was another nightmare to my list of nightmares. I turned to my right to see the bed empty.
My heart skipped a beat.

"Tyler?" I said softly.

"Right here." Tyler said as, he came out of his walking closet, with a black shirt and black pants.

"Pack meeting?" I asked, as he buttoned his cuffs.

"Yes, don't worry I'll be back in a few hours." He said, as he grabbed his coat.

I nodded. I had to talk to James, about what to do next.

"Zoe, keep my phone with you." He said as he handed me the phone.

"But-" I started and he cut me off.

"I don't need it. Keep it. And if you need to talk to me, you can call me on the office landline."

I nodded as he pressed his lips against my forehead.
"See you soon." With that he was gone.

I got up and stretched out my arms. Tyler's phone buzzed, I picked it up to see a message notification.

What were you doing with Zoe?

My eyes widened as I saw, who had sent this message. Danielle.
I scrolled up and down to see if there was any other message, none. Why was she texting Tyler? And specially asking what he was doing with me. Why did she care?

I kept the phone aside, and realised my supplies were still here. I quickly cleaned my teeth and had a bath, when I came out tyler's phone started to ring, I picked up phone, smiling at the caller ID.

"James?" I asked.

"Zoe? Where's Tyler?" He asked his voice was pretty shaken up.

"He went for a pack meeting. What's wrong?!" I asked as I paced around the bed.

"Zoe. Aubrey, she- she's not home, she's not anywhere around the sun rising pack. We've been looking for her. Christopher said she left the jail after an hour after you left, but she didn't reach home. Her house is locked and I found her phone, near the door. I-"

"Wait. I'm coming." I said as I got picked up the car keys from the table.

Aubrey was missing.

He wouldn't do that.

Elijah wouldn't do that.

Elijah wouldn't kidnap my sister.

Or worse.

No. He won't. He can't. I can't lose my whole family. I can't.

__________________________________

A/n: and that's the chapter thanks for reading it, hope you liked it. Do tell me your views in the comments below. And don't forget to vote. And a big thank you for 700+ reads, and 100+ votes.