[15]

Staying Home

Ever since Y/n came, she was instructed to protect the Mukami brothers at all times. She wasn't instructed to protect Yui, but just to be safe, Y/n treated Yui like her own child even though Yui is older than her. This child however needed a lot of scolding. She tried to escape. Again.

"Yui!" Y/n's voiced yelled through the hallway like thunder and Yui ran across the hallway.

"There's got to be another way out," Yui panted hard as she kept running for her life. Her feet pounded the ground and her fear shook like an earthquake. She was shaking in fear herself. As Yui ran for her life, Y/n mentally called for Henry. No matter how loud she called for Henry, he wouldn't answer.

"I can hear you! And you are not getting away from this!" Y/n ran faster after hitting every twist and turn Yui made. The anger that flow through Y/n was her only energy to keep going. After for a long time, Y/n caught the running girl, but Yui fell down on her knees holding onto her head.

"Yui? Did I scare you too much?" Y/n to her and crouched down her level. Yui grew pale and sweat stuck to her forehead. Her eyes were not vibrant as usual, but it began to look unsaturated. By the looks of it, she don't look too good. Y/n teleported away to get Ruki. "Ruki, I don't think Yui feels too good,"  Right there and then, Y/n took Ruki's arm and teleported to Yui.

"Oh you sweet, sweet piece of--" Ruki muttered under his breath but before he could finish, Y/n interrupted him and said, "Let's get her somewhere safe...". She crouched down to Yui's level, but before she could touch her shoulders, Ruki picked her up like a doll and threw her over his shoulder. "No, I'll take her," his voice turned dark and he disappeared.

The hallway became quiet and darker. These were the times where Y/n did not appreciate the dark.

"Didn't like your game of tag with M Neko-Chan?" Kou peeped from a corner with a cheesy smile.

"Not so much. Despite how weak she is, I'm surprised she could run this fast for this long. She must be in track," Y/n giggled and so did Kou.

"You seem upset, kind of blank. You wanna help me make some cookies?"  Kou offered his hand a reached out to Y/n. "Sure," she said.

_________________

Heading towards downstairs, everyone was sitting at the counter areas, their head low, their eyes wasn't seen. For the first time, Azusa wasn't sitting straight, but he was slouching just a bit.

The months that had passed made everyone try hard to be Adam but nothing would work. Y/n knew it made everyone upset, but it was time to bring it up after letting it slide after a couple months.

"What hit everyone hard?" Y/n asked as she look a seat, copying everyone's pose.

"Eve's blood is sweet... No matter how much I drink... No change is happening. Can I be... Adam?" Azusa sunk down and hid his face in his arms, resting his head on the table. His beret fell off onto the table exposing his hair.

"Maybe wait a couple more days. It might be a slow process," Y/n said and clasped her hands together.

"Its been three weeks and its slightly annoying me," Yuma hit the table with his hand.

"Don't worry, its driving me mad too. I hate it when she makes you all upset," Y/n leaped out from her stool and grabbed cookie materials. As she got the materials out, she wondered about Henry. "Wanna bake some cookies?"

They all gleamed and smiled. Azusa raised his head. "Y/n?" He called.

"Yes?" She answered while cutting open the bag.