[5]

A/n: This pace I am writing at is pretty good. Thank you for reading! This chapter is a bit long so sit tight and relax.

_________________

Welcome Home

After a three years of working and getting knowledge  at Jane and Johnny's place, the time of being with them was nearing to an end. This new journey will either lead to a dead end into forced happiness for the sake of completing Henry's favor or it will be genuine happiness that will blossom into a rose garden. Dangerous yet beautiful. 

"Y/n, sweetheart, thank you for being with us. We enjoyed your presence, we really do," Jane said and had a sad look on her face. Y/n knew what was going to spill out of both Jane's and Johnny's mouth. She prepared for this moment for the longest of time.

"We got information about your mission, a messenger sent it to us awhile ago, but now, the brothers had met up with each other and its now your turn to go to them. We'll have to take you there tomorrow to their place," Johnny said and tucked away the hair that fell in front Y/n's face.

"Their place?" Y/n asked. She pretended not to know. Jane and Johnny didn't know who was Henry, they surely had forgotten. Y/n's eyebrows creased and her doll eyes became glossy. "The Mukami's," Johnny answered.

Y/n stared at them with lost eyes. She knew what was going on on, she imagined this scenario many times before, but one of the first time in a while, tears went down her face. Then more and more tears fell down.

"Don't cry you little baby," Y/n told herself in her mind. She felt broken like a porcelain doll being dropped to bits. "I don't want to go," she said.

"Don't worry Y/n, it's not like you'll never see us again," Jane giggled a bit and wiped her tears away. Something about her facial expressions made Y/n feel like she is lying just a bit. As if Jane had remembered that this happened before.

"You probably said that same thing to Henry," Y/n spoken in her mind once again.

"Its just that you won't see us that often," Jane said and Y/n remained blue.

"You can still visit us," Johnny added.

"The person who brought the boys together is a bit impatient and he want things in a specific time and order. We have to go pack your things into a small luggage," Johnny and Jane rose up and flipped the sign together at the front door. Instead of saying "open" it said "closed". Everything moved quickly as if they were rushing to get Y/n out of their property.

In hopes of slowing time down, Y/n asked, "We're closing early today? I'll clean the tables,"

Johnny stopped Y/n from grabbing the towels and painfully looked at her. "You don't have to do closing clean up. I'll do it today,"

______________

Later that night, Jane and Johnny went into Y/n's cottage. Jane helped Y/n pack. She neatly folded the simple dresses and the dresses with ruffles. Her closet was doll-like yet at the same time, it was her. Casual clothing was at the other half of her small closet, it wasn't extreme. Her wardrobe was small.

Y/n reached onto her tip toes and reached for two boxes. One of the lids fell off showing the letters from Jane and Johnny.

"I see you still kept the letters we have sent you," Jane picked up the letters that said JJ. "Its how we expected your arrival to the bakery," she smiled. It wasn't scary, but her smile lit up the dark corners of the cottage.

Jane looked in the closet and smiled. "I was never able to have children of my own. I always wanted a daughter so I picked out your clothes. When a message was went to us that you'll be staying with me and Johnny, I saw an image of you. I saw that you had scars. Growing up, I too had scars and I felt insecure about showing them," Jane lifted her collar to the side showing scars near her neck. "I spent my childhood running away from many places to survive. I think you did that too. This scar on my neck was when I turned into a vampire. It was Johnny who made stop running,"