[13]

Guys, give me a sign that y'all still reading this so i can have motivation to make this book not die

Comforting a Yui

Yui sat on her bed, sulking to herself and Y/n let out another sigh. Although Yui has been here for less then an hour since she had awoken, Y/n feels mentally exhausted before she when started talking to Yui. Sigh after sigh, its all dedicated to Yui.

Yui is uncomfortable? Sigh...
Yui is in need of something? Sigh...
Yui tripped and she's bleeding? Sigh...

Y/n remembers the past letters Henry had given to her. She remembers that it stated that Yui was slow. Y/n also remembers that she asked Henry if Yui would be a problem in her journey. By first judgement, it seems like she would be a struggle. By second judgement, Y/n doubts that Yui would find her way back to how she used to live. No, not with the Sakamaki's, but living as a normal girl who was dedicated towards her church. Naive and innocent, perhaps too innocent for this supernatural world Yui was pulled into.

After walking from one side of the hall to the other, Y/n stood in front of Yui's door. Within her hands, she held a plate with a slice of cake and utensils. Pink frosting was decorared on the top and had sprinkles something to lighten up her fear. The cake itself wasn't drowning in frosting, but had a light amount. On Y/n's other hand, rather than a knife being placed on the plate, it pointed upwards. Knocking on the door, Y/n called for Yui. "Yui, can I come in?"

Y/n expected Yui to say "Try me again with your bullshit" but, in the kindest voice Y/n has ever heard, a voice nothing but purity, Yui had told her, "You can come in,"

Seeing Yui up close for the first time in person, Y/n envied her good looks for a moment. Her shiny silky blonde hair and those innocent ruby eyes, she deeply liked them. It seemed cute. No wonder why she's Eve. Yui is angelic. Angelic enough to be trapped in a house filled with monsters.

"A-are you a vampire too? Why do you have a knife? Are you going to kill me?" Yui started panicking and Y/n was confused.

"What are you talking about? I brought cake for you and you are now calling me a killer?" The feeling of being assumed as something bad made Y/n feel angry. She gripped onto the plate harder while the knife was stuck in her grasp.

"You brought cake for me? Why thank--"

"Well it not for you anymore because you rather want to assume than to understand. If I were to punish you, I would, but I was told to welcome you," Y/n spat out her words like venom. Impatient and impulsiveness washed over Y/n as if a new person was taking over. Her eyes darked making Yui shiver.

"I'm sorry," Yui quickly said and looked helpless.

"Ugh, whatever. This is useless. I can't hurt you at all. Ruki's orders," Y/n mumbled under her breath. Anyways," Y/n grabbed the knife and cut the triangular piece of cake into bite size pieces. Then taking a fork, she began to eat the pieces of cake in front of Yui. "Welcome to the Mukami mansion where you feel somewhat safer. My name is Y/n and no, I am not a vampire. I guess you can call me their friend," Y/n paused and continued to bite into her cake. "Oh also," Y/n added, "my boys are ethical so you have nothing to worry about. At least, that's what they want me to tell you,"

Yui looked at Y/n then at the cake.

"You want something sweet, do you," Y/n said and took another bite from the cake. She teleported towards the kitchen to grab a fork and went back to Yui's room. "Finish the cake. I'm not hungry anymore. I never was in the first place,"

Yui took the fork and bit into the cake. Her eyes glowed and she smiled.

"You like it?" Y/n asked and smiled as Yui nodded her head. Just like a child, she began to eat more. "I made it myself. Well, I knew about your arrival and I knew the Mukami brothers would be a little scary at first. Sweet food makes the mood feel lighter,"

Y/n began to smile and she felt light again. Almost childlike.

"Thank you," Yui said. Y/n observed Yui even more from head to toe. "I heard you were 17. Are you sure you are seventeen? Cause like, I'm 16 and you look way younger than me"

"I get that a lot," Yui said and stopped eating. "And yes, I'm 17,"

"How are you still here?" Y/n snapped, her voice darkened. "You're underaged and you hadn't finished youth. You're forced to spend your last years of youth like this?" Y/n said helplessly. "Why are you here when death awaits?" Y/n asked and felt a slap on the back of her head.

"That's not a question to ask our guest," Kou came in and lectured Y/n.

"But i just asked a question," Y/n told Kou and he just shook his head in disapproval. "You are sounding like Azusa now. Fascinated about a troublesome topic,"

Reguardless of what was happening, Yui didn't understand Y/n's question. The poor girl doesn't know much about what the golden moments of youth was and the innocene of youth that was supposed to be spent with purity and a little bit of life lesson drama.

"What do you mean that I'm still here?" Yui asked and Y/n was hesitant to speak. She looked at Kou who had curiosity displayed on his eyes.

"Nothing," Y/n said and disappeared out of sight leaving Kou alone with Yui.

_________________

Y/n went back to her room, lying down while looking at the twinkling stars with a cherry lollipop in her mouth. She had one earbud in her ear which made the silent night a bit better. Around her, the silence engulfing the young girl. Silence was one of those things were it can be enjoyable, be scared of, or something that will drive one mad. In this case, it was something Y/n found enjoyable.

Her eyes felt droopy and sleepiness took over. She rested on one side of her body and felt something stiff that wasn't a pillow, but it felt like a person.

"Just sleep," a deep mysterious voice said.

The voice made Y/n hug onto a pillow and fell asleep rather quickly. The last thing Y/n felt was being hugged by someone and feeling safe. Though, the feeling of being at peace felt too good to be true for Y/n. She opened her eyes and saw that no one was there.

How odd it felt was like seeing a blooming flower in the middle of winter. The feeling of being covered in warmth felt like a cold winter transitioning to spring. The grace felt like a fake train rocking a child back and forth to sleep.

_________

A/n:

I would include everyone else but I started off with the Mukami's cause keeping track of more people is pretty challenging. Kanato is the only Sakamaki added cause i needed someone to add more fire ;)

Oh, did I spoil something?
Oops