8

Exy entered the building looking just like usual, and went directly to her class. Different atmosphere was really noticeable in there. Everyone was looking at her. Some of the girls are throwing a disgusted look to her and some was whispering something inaudible. Her best friends were the only ones who looked normal, but not that normal. They looked like they had something really important but also had top secret news they've been dying to tell her. She walked carefully as she scanned the whole class with her confused expression.

"What happened here?" She whispered, asking Jiyeon who was sitting beside her.

She didn't answer. Instead, she nodded to Soobin and the two friends got up and dragged Exy out of the class to the bathroom.

"Hey what's wrong??" Exy released herself.

Soobin took out her phone and showed her a picture of her and Jooheon sitting next to each other by the fishpond. "This. This what happened"

She gasped and took her friend's phone. Why did she have this picture? "You took a picture of us secretly???"

"No. Someone did. It's all over the campus now. Spreading out quickly like a disease. You're now known as Lee Jooheon's girlfriend" Soobin explained.

"But I'm not!" she protested.

"Yeah we know.. but they don't." Jiyeon added.

"Oh how am I supposed to clear this shit out? I am not his girlfriend. I hate him and he hates me how can we be dating?? Killing each other is the only thing that's possible."

"I see you still alive after that 'fishpond romantic scene'... so.. you're not actually hate each other right?" Jiyeon said her suspicion. Exy sighed and looked at her. Jiyeon was wiggling her eyebrows as she creepily smiled at her. She moved her gaze to Soobin but the girl did the same thing as the other girl.

"I'll tell you something but not now.."

"So it's true then! You guys are dating!" Soobin clapped her hands, jumping happily.

"No no no no! Not that!! Oh my gosh no. I will never date Lee Jooheon!"

.

.

.

"What's this??" Jackson showed the picture to Jooheon but it's a little too close to his eyes that Jooheon had to yank the boy's hand to be able to see what he's talking about.

"Huh? Is that me?" Jooheon squinted his eyes as he observed the person in the picture.

"Yes that's you and Exy" Changkyun added.

Jooheon cursed, almost whispered but the two friends heard it.

"So it's true? You're dating Exy??" Jackson looked very proud.

"What happened to 'Ugh she's annoying', 'I hate her', blah blah" Changkyun mocked.

"No I'm not! We're not dating!" he defended.

"Yeah right. Absolutely! We can see that" Changkyun continued.

"No I'm serious! We're not dating! I hate her and she hates me! It's not gonna happen! We were just talking about the project!" he spoke in his highest voice tone.

"The project huh?" Jackson being suspicious.

"YES. The English project!"

"Still. You have to talk to us after this. You have to clear this thing. Say the truth." Changkyun pointed his finger to him then, him and Jackson went to the class.