2

"Give me your phone number"

"No"

"Yah! I need it for us to discuss about the project since you are always busy!"

"Why don't YOU give me your number?"

"It's the same !"

"Ugh so annoying" Jooheon wrote his phone number, the private one -he used this number to contact his close friends and family- and gave it to Exy.

"Thank you" she put the paper in her shirt's pocket.

"If you gave that number to anybody else I swear I will kill you"

"Shut up"

They all ended up sitting with their partner for the rest of the lesson. And those two stone-headed couple were not talking to each other during the lesson. They basically hated each other, so .....

.

.

.

"How was it ?" Jackson asked Jooheon excitedly. Changkyun also curious about this.

"How was what??"

"You sitting next to Exy" Changkyun answered

"Hell"

"Why ?? " Jackson with that face of his, the kid-like expression, suddenly jumped to the front facing Jooheon and Changkyun. That thing over there disgusted the two friends.

"WANG JACKSON!!" Jiyeon shouted from the second floor and Jackson who was at the yard automatically turned his head to look at where the voice came from.

"WHAT !! "

"YOU PROMISE ME YOU WON'T LEAVE !! "

"I'M HUNGRY ! "

"STOP SHOUTING AND GET YOURSELF UP HERE ! "

"WHYY !! "

"I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU !! NOW !!!"

"Ugh. You guys go ahead I have an annoying kindergarten student to take care of" Jackson told Jooheon and Changkyun to go ahead to have lunch.

"Aawww Jackson" Changkyun blinked his eyes repeatedly. It's scary.

"Mkay. Lets go Kyun-ah!" "Yah! Jackson! Text me what do you want to eat!"

Jackson nodded while running towards the stairs.

They went to the cafe near the campus. The usual place to hang out for Jooheon and Jackson. He didn't have a schedule so he's free all day.

.

.

.

xxx-xxx-xxx
Free tomorrow?

Me
Who?

xxx-xxx-xxx
YOU ofc!

Me
I mean who are you
CHILL

xxx-xxx-xxx
Your project partner

Me
I have scedule at 10 in the morning till 6.

OldCrow
Meet me at 7. 301 coffee

Me
Why should I ?

OldCrow
Oh so you dont remember anything about we have to do the English project together do you ?!?