7

Jooheon parked his car as soon as they arrived in the basement. He got out and walked towards the passenger seat's door to open it for Exy.

"Thanks but I can do it by myself" Exy got out before Jooheon could reach the handle.

They walked together towards the stairs as Jooheon wore his mask and hat.

"Nobody will recognize you tho" She joked.

"Yeah, hopefully"

As they walked up the stairs in silence, Exy couldn't stop thinking about what Jooheon meant by her being his girlfriend. She hated him and so did him. They hated each other.

Exy hated the fact that she felt fluttered on his statement. What was going on really? She was confused because even though she hated him, no matter how hard she tried to hate Lee Jooheon, ever since they spent time together quite often, she would end up thinking about him.

One thing she wasn't sure about, did he feel the same thing?

"We're here" She said as she opened the door.

Jooheon, without hesitation, went straight to the couch and threw his body there. "Ugh" he grunted as he stretched his body.

"Excuse me sir but you could at least ask for my permission before touching the couch. My couch. AND! TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES!!! Oh my god!" she sounded really annoyed.

Jooheon pretended to sleep and ignored her nag.

"Yaaahh!" she went to Jooheon to take the shoes off. She didn't like it if a guess fouled her furniture.

"What is your problem!!" Jooheon lifted his feet so that she couldn't touch his shoes.

"Take your shoes- off !" she still struggled to get them.

"No I don't want too!" Jooheon sat up and moved his legs to the other side, and moved his body that his feet dangling from the back pillows.

Exy had to turn around to catch them. By the time she got to the back he moved his feet again.

"Okay okay I'll take them off!" Jooheon sat up and untie his shoes. He put the shoes right beside the couch.

"Look at the dirt! Thank you so much you added more chores" She put her hand on the hips as she looked to the carpet and the couch.

"I'll help you clean it don't worry"

"And why should I trust you?"

"Because we're classmates!" Jooheon smiled showing his deep dimples and eyes forming line. It was so cute.

Exy went to her storage room and took some dust cleaning tool and handed them to Jooheon. He took the brush and the small dust pan.

"Clean it" She went to her room after she handed the tools.

"I said I'll help not I'll clean it by myself?" Jooheon complained.

"It's you who made the mess. I don't care"

"hhh FINE" he gave up and clean the sand that came off from his sole.

.

.

.

They spent around three hours working on the assignment when Jooheon found Exy sleeping with her head on the table, using her hand as a comfortable pillow.

She looked cute with a squished cheek and slightly opened lips.

"Are you that tired Exy-ah?" Jooheon whispered as he removed the hair which covered her eyes and nose.