Beyond Ones Control

Start from the beginning

You then laugh at his statement. "Shut up dad! I swear i'm you daughter!" you say, holding up three fingers and covering your heart. "Scouts honor.". He just looks at you and frowns. "Damn. I guess you're the real deal. Well that sucks. I was hoping for an alien daughter." he says and turns back to the TV. "Hey! This is the best you'll ever get!" you say and playfully punch his arm. He laughs too and changes the channel. 

After a few minutes, your mom walks in dressed in a pencil skirt and blouse. After putting in her earring, she rests her hands on her hips. "Well, I guess I'm the only one eating tonight. I might as well find a new family there that will care about these important times together."

--------------------------------------------------------- 

-Meanwhile in the Lair-

Donnie had awoken to the sound of his younger brother clinging two breakers together. He sat strait up and looked over to Mickey, who was wearing one of Donnie's lab coats and goggles.

"Mickey! What did I say about playing Mad Scientist in here!?" Donnie yells. After startling the young turtle, Mickey runs away, dropping the lab coat and goggles on the floor on his way out.

Donnie sighs and stands from the chair, rubbing his soar neck from his sleeping position. Somehow, the pain in his neck had gotten worse, as if there were a bruise forming. Touching it, the pain caused him to react negatively towards (Y/n). His annoyance toward her grew, remembering how she had caused this mess. 'I don't understand! Why am I thinking such cruel things?!'  Donnie thinks and runs over to a mirror. Examining his neck, he sees a small purple spot that seemed to be spreading at a fast rate. 

"Hey Donnie, are you okay?" says a voice behind him. Donnie is startled and covers his neck quickly. He sees Leo and freezes once again, knowing that it would be easy for him to detect his lies.

"Uh, yea. I'm good. Just slept wrong." he says, hoping he would buy it. "Slept in the chair again? Might as well put your bed in here." Leo says and looks around. He then sees the papers on the floor and the many written tests Donnie performed the night before. "What you working on Donnie? Something that might help with the Kraang?" he says and picks up the papers. 

Panicking, Donnie grabs the paper from him and crumbles it. "It's nothing. Just some stupid experiment. What's for breakfast?" he asks, hoping to change the subject. "Actually, what's for dinner? You slept the whole day." he replies, now getting suspicious of his behavior. 

"Oh, then I guess better go see what's for lu- I mean dinner!" Donnie says and pushes Leo out the door, leaving him confused about how he was acting. Leo turns and sees Donnie shutting the door in his face, realizing that he was hiding something from him. 

Pondering over what happened, Raph walks up behind him and nudges him arm. "What's up your butt?" he asks and bites an apple. "It's Donnie. He's been acting weird since we got back from last night. I don't know what he's up to, but he's hiding something. I know it." he says and walks over to the kitchen.

"Maybe he's figuring out a way to ask out (Y/N)." Raph says with a full mouth. "Maybe. Yea, that sounds right...right?" Leo asks. "Dude, he probably don't want you all up in his bizz. Just chill man." Mickey says as he rolls in on his skateboard.

"I guess." Leo says and leans his head on his arm. 'But why was he doing tests on his blood?'

-----------------------------------------------------------

After Donnie shuts the door, his head starts to pound. 'This is excruciating! I need to find out what's happening to me!' he thinks and stumbles over to one of the tables. He leans against it for support and holds his head, trying not to fall. He slowly sits on the cold ground and does breathing techniques Splinter had shown him when he is stressed, but they weren't working at all. His head felt like it was going to explode and the spot felt like it was pulsing, spreading whatever was injected into him throughout his body. 

He opened his eyes, seeing a darkness starting to take over his vision. 'I-I can't move!' he tries to say, but his body wasn't responding to him. He looks around, and sees he is surrounded by nothing. The only source of light was an oval image hovering above the ground in front of him, acting as a window to the outside.

'Whats happening?' he tries to say. Suddenly, Donnie's body laughs. An evil chuckle that filled the room. He sees the image start to move, which was Donnie's body standing up on its own. Making it's way towards the mirror on the wall.

The image now shows Donnie looking at himself in the mirror. To his horror, he could see his body, but there were drastic changes to his features. The spot had grown, having his veins show in a darker color, covering most of his right shoulder and leading up his neck. His lifeless eyes were dull but were still bloodshot with a vile feeling.

"Stupid. I am in control now. You're trapped forever in this useless mind. The only way to hurt you, is to start with the people you love. Lucky you, you get front row seats of the action." Says Donnie's body. 'W-who are you?' Donnie asks. The face of Donnie smiles and laughs. "Someone you can't beat. Remember those brutal thoughts that came to your mind about your little crush. That was me. Slowly making my way to the top." Shock runs over Donnie, having everything make sense now. 'The stuff Karaii injected me with must have been some sort of mind control, like those brain worms a while back. But I'm able to see what's happening and there is another personality.' 

"Quick one we are? Too bad it'll end soon. First starting off with your family, then your little friends. Lastly, the little girl you admire soo much!" Donnie's body chuckles.

'N-no!! Don't you dare touch them!'  Donnie yells, swinging at the image. The window dispersed as his arm went strait through it, as if it were smoke. It then reemerged in front of him once again, taunting poor Donnie.

'Please! I'll give you anything!' Donnie's cries, still trying to interact with the window. Donnie's body chuckles again and gives a sinister grin. "Fool. You have nothing to give me. I only want to hear the screams of those you care for!!" Donnie's body laughs.

"Yo D! You alright there bro?" says a voice. The trapped Donnie freezes, tears coming to his eyes. 'M-Mickey...s-stay away! Get out of here!' Donnie desperately tries to say, but still no avail, he couldn't say anything. The image then turns to Mickey, who was walking towards them. 

"Dude! You don't look so good." He says, holding a box of pizza. "What happened to your neck?" Donnie's body grins, taking out the boa staff. "Woah man! It's just pizza!" 

Donnie's body then lunges at Mickey, who dodged him and rolled on the floor. His death grip on the pizza wasn't strong enough, causing the box to open slightly and have the pizza slide out onto the floor upside down. "NOO! NOT THE PIZZA!!" Mickey screams, hovering over the dead pizza. Crying, Mickey yells for his other brothers. "Guys!! I think Donnies possessed!!" After a few wails from Mickey, he was then silenced with a blow to the head, only knocking him out for the time being. 'Mickey!! NO!!' What have you done!?' he yells. "It's not what I have done. It's what you have done." Donnie's body says and looks down at the bleeding Mickey.

Raph and Leo then rush into the door, seeing there little brother laying on the floor next to the pizza, and Donnie standing over him. 

"What happened!?" Leo yells, wanting to rush over to his brother, but weary of the strange Donnie standing before him. Donnie's smiling face looks up slowly, exposing his lifeless eyes, and the dark veins now covering his body. "Wha! Dude! What's gotten into you?!" Raph yelled, clenching his two sais as Leo takes out his katanas. Donnie's body stood there, not moving, just swaying back and forth. Leo and Raph took no notice to the real Donnie trapped inside, desperately yelling at them to run. Trying his hardest to take back control of his body and save his brothers.

"Last time Donatello! What happened?" Leo asks, readying for a fight. Donnie's smile then fades, stepping over his brother and pizza, he mutters something inaudible. "What the hell are you saying Donnie?!?!" Raph yells.

"I said, IM NOT DONATELLO!!" he says, then attacks the two turtles.