Chapter 14

~Nash~

I walked into the room where I heard talking. I walked in and saw Jack J, Charlie and Jasmin. I look and see Jasmin's arms. They have scars all over them. Next thing I know I'm saying "Oh my god Jasmin your arms!!"

She looks up at me and says "Nash I'm so sorry I should have told you. I usually don't tell people. We we were getting to know each other and I just didn't feel like bringing it up. I know you probably hate me. I should go."

"No, Jasmin stay. Please stay. I understand why you didn't tell me. I like you just the way you are. 100 percent perfect!" I walked up to her and hugged her. She hugged me back. "But I have one question?" I need to know why she did this to herself.

She nodded yes. "Why did you do it?" Her face went pale. "Umm, well my mother abuses me and my father well I don't know where he is. I have been cutting for a coupe if years now. The only reason I ended up in that coffee shop today was because I told her that I wasn't coming back and she's a fucking bitch." she looks away from me.

"Jasmin." I say grabbing her face in my hands. "You can live here if you want to." I don't break our looking in the eye thing. (i didn't know what to call it. Lol) "I'd love to." she says with excitement. I lean down and kiss her. We start to make out.

"Hey! get a room!" yells Jack J. We all start laughing. "Well who's room do you want to stay in?" I asked. "Do you mind if I stay in yours Charlie?" Jasmin asked. "No I'd love to have another girl in the house!" Charlie squeals.

~Charlie~

"Well we need to go buy another bed! Lets go shopping." I said.
We got into Nash's car and went to the mall. Me and jasmin went to get a bed set. "Wait, do you mind if we go clothes shopping too?" Of course Jasmin. I need to get some new clothes too." I say giving a smile.

When we get to the store we split up. Me and Jasmin, and Jack J and Nash. Me and jasmin go to Victoria secret first. I get 5 new
Bras and 7 new underwear. Jasmin gets 10 new bras and 12 new underwear. We go to Hollister and American eagle and other stores. Then we meet Jack J and Nash back at the car.

"Where's the mattress?" I ask. "The delivery truck is going to bring it to the house." Nash said watching Jasmin. He must really like her. Wait oh my god. I don't have to have sex with him anymore. Yes!!!! Wait I told Nash I loved him and he loved me.

I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know who I love anymore. At least I don't have to have sex tonight because today is my free night. Thank goodness. Me and Jasmin put our bags in the trunk and we head back home. The delivery truck gets there about an hour later.

After setting up Jasmin's bed in my room or should I say our room. I go in and take a shower. I look at my wrists and still see the fresh cuts on my wrist from only days ago. So much had happend in these last couple of days. My mom sold me, I lost my virginity, I told guys that I hardly know I love them. What the hell is wrong with me??

~week later~
(Still Charlie's point of view)

Okay so it's been a week since I've meet Jasmin. We have become the closest friends ever! I'm so happy I actually have a friend who is a girl. Nash and Jasmin are officially dating now. Im so happy for them.

I've gotten really close to Shawn and Aaron and Jack J. They are like brothers to me. "Hey Aaron can you come here?" I ask him. He comes into my room. "Yeah what's up Charles?" He says using my nickname he gave me even though its a guys name. "Can you take me to the drugstore I need to et some things?" he gives me an understanding look.

"Yeah let's go." He grabs his keys. (Yes I know Aaron is only 15 but still he is going to drive). We get to the store and I go to the section I need. I grab a box of tampons and 2 pregnancy tests. "Why do you need those?" asks Aaron. "Well you know when Jack G brought me upstairs and took my virginity? Well the next day we did it in the shower and he didn't wear protection." I say looking down.

"Your scared your going to be pregnant aren't you?" he asks. "Yeah that's kinda why I'm buying them." He grabs my face in his hands. "Charlie everything is going to be fine." He buys the things for me and we head back home.

"Hey where did you guys go?" I don't really care who asked that. I just run upstairs and go into the bathroom and lock the door. I owe on the sticks and the box says it'll take 3-5
Minutes before it will say.

After 4 minutes I check them. I hide them in the garbage and go down stairs. Everyone looks up at me and Jack G walks up to me. "We'll what did it say?" he asks. Aaron must have told everyone. "It said....."

~authors note~

Well did you guys like I or nah. Lol. Do like Jasmin and Charlie?? What do you think the test said?? If its positive what do you think will happen? Well comment and vote. Please. Thank you all for helping me get 55k.