Chapter 10

~Nash~

I go to roll over but I can't my arm is stuck. I look down and see Charlie sleeping on my arm. I remember what happened last night. We had sex and we both enjoyed it.

I try to pull my arm slowly and carefully not to wa..."Nash I'm trying to sleep. Go back to bed." She tells me in her morning voice. Damn that was sexy as fuck.

I pull her close and kiss her neck. I start sucking right below her jaw. She moans. Haha she's up. "Nash please I'm tired. Just go back to sleep please?" instead of doing that I flip her so she is on her back and I begin to tickle her.

She begins laughing really loud. "Nash....Nash....Nash....I'm..up"
She says in between laughs. She tries to push me off but I keep tickling her. "Nash stop I'm going to pee. Please I have to pee!!!!!" she was so cute and adorable. I stopped tickling and leaned down to give her a quick peck on the lips.

She smiles and I roll off her. I get out of bed and go into her bathroom to take a pee. I start the shower and hop in. I feel a burst of cold air and see Charlie joined me? Oh my god she joined me. Yes!!

She smiles at me and starts to kiss me roughly. I smirk into the kiss. "What are you smiling about?" she asks. "I'm smiling because you are kissing me in the shower." She smiles now. "Why are you smiling?" I ask her. "Because I love you." She looks down embarrassed.

I grab her cheeks and say "Charlie there is nothing to be embarrassed about. You love me that is amazing. I love you too. You are gorgeous and beautiful. Nobody can change that. Nobody can change the way I feel for you either." I am being completely honest.

I lean down and really lean down because she is so short. She's like only 5'2 or 5'3 I'm not sure. But she's short and it's adorable. We have a make out session for about another 5-7 minutes.

We wash up and Charlie walks out before me. She is already dressed in a pair of lime green shorts with a black tank top that has a white infinity sign on it.

She is staring at me and I realize why. My towel is barley on my waist. She is looking at me abs and v-line. "Like what you see?" I ask with a smirk on my face and I d a little dance for her. "Yes very much!" she squeals like a little girl.

My towel drops from my waist and her eyes get big and she blushes. I go over to her and start kissing her. I start to take off her shirt and shorts off. She had a gray lace bra and hot pink underwear on. Shit she is so hot and she is perfect. I want her to be mine but I can't. That's against the rules and Taylor would have a fit if he found out.

But how would he find out? Unless someone told him. I doubt Charlie would tell him. Would she? Does she love me enough that she would keep it secret? Maybe. "Nash are you okay?" she pulls me out if my thoughts. "Yeah, fine" even though that's a big lie.

I get up and go grab my towel and wrap it around me again. I walk out of her room and go into mine. I put on boxers and a pair of khakis and a white tank top. I put on a pair of vans and head down stairs.

I see Charlie has changed and is sitting on Matt's lap. She's laughing and so is he!? Ugh why can't I be like that? Why can't she sit on my lap and I make her laugh like that?

I grab the cinnamon toast crunch cereal my favorite kind and pour a bowl. After I eat I ask everyone in the living room "Well what are we going to do today?" nobody looks at me. They are all watching a movie. I think it's called frozen. The one with the little snowman.

I go and sit on the chair, which is as far way from Charlie as possible. Of course. I guess I'm staring because Matt is giving me the death glare.

Charlie looks up at Matt and she looks where he is looking, at me. She gives me 'I'm so sorry' look. I don't buy it. I get up and slam the door to go outside.

I don't know where I'm going. All I know is that I can't be by her right now. "Please Nash come in the house!" Charlie yells to me. I don't listen. Instead I just keep walking.

I find myself at this little coffee shop. I walk in and go to the counter. I order my drink and go find a spot to sit down. I take a drink an look up and see the most beautiful girl ever. She has long dark brown hair. Dark brown eyes and she is perfect. She stands up to throw away her trash away. She is short and adorable. I don't realize that I'm walking over to her until I'm in front of her.

"Can I help you?" she asks me. "Umm...hh...hi.." am I nervous to talk to her? Shit I am. I've never been. "Hi? do I know you?" she asks. Her voice is like an angel. "No, but I'm Nash. I couldn't help myself from coming over here." I look at her. She doesn't have an expression on her face. "Oh, we'll my name is Jasmin."

"Hi Jasmin. I wanted to.... know.." I was nervous. Fuck. "Umm I was wondering if.... if... you ummmm... wanted.... to.. go on a da.... date with me?"

Her eyes go wide. "You want to go on a date with me?" she asks. "Who wouldn't? You are a beautiful girl." She looks down blushing. I grab her cheeks and look into her eyes and say "so is it a yes or no?". "It's a yes." I almost squeal like a girl but I don't.

"Can I have your number so that I can text you what time and what to wear?" I ask her. After we exchange numbers we talk for a bit. "Hey do you want to come back to my place?" I am hoping she says yes. "Ummm...sure why not." she smiles. Oh my god. She is so cute, hot. Oh my god. I hit the jackpot.

So.. she is like 5'2 or 5'3 just like Charlie. Charlie, fuck what am I suppose to do with her? Fuck Nash you're a screw up. You told Charlie that you love her and you had sex with her just yesterday.

No, I have Jasmin now. I like Jasmin. She is very like able. "Should we get going?" she pulls me out if my thoughts. "Yeah, let's go." We walk out of the door. Shit I forgot that I walked here. I look down at her hand. I want to hold it but we kind of just met.

She looks at me and looks where in looking. She looks back at me and I'm still look at her hand. She slowly reaches for my hand. Damn she ugh I don't even know anymore I'm so lost in her.

She finally grabs my hand and I stop. I just realized she grab it. She pulls her hand away. I look at her with hurt in my eyes. She quickly puts her hand back. I smile, so does she.

"I don't want to be a person to make you do things that you don't want to." I tell her. "I know, I wanted to hold your hand. When you stopped I thought you wanted me to stop. That's why I pulled my hand away." She looks down.

"Jasmin. I wanted to hold your hand too, but I thought that it would have been to quick. Then you looked at our hands. When you grabbed my hand I got surprised. I didn't think you would."

I lean in closer to her. She does to. "Please kiss me." She says out loud. "Of course!" I say. " I said that out loud?!" she looks panicky. "Yes you did. You basically read my mind though." We lean in again and our lips touch. I can feel her breath hitch and I'm sure mine does too.

I put my hands on her hips and she puts hers around my neck. After we are done kissing or making out whatever you want to call it, we walk to my house.

While we walk we talk about ourselves. I learn that she is 15 year old turning 16 girl from Wisconsin. She has an older brother and he lives in Cali.

What she learns about me is that my actual name is Hamilton Nash. She liked it. I told her that I live with 8 other guys but we are just really good friends not that type of way.

She learns more about me and I learn more about her too. When we get to my house and I open the door, the one and only, Matt Espinosa is sanding there with his arms crossed.

~Authors Note~

AHHH! I updated. Yaaaaaa!! well what do you think do you like them or nah?? how do you think Charlie is going to feel. Plot twist. Please comment what you thought. And please please vote for this book and chapter! love y'all!