Chapter 7

~ Jack G ~

"So.... who is it going to be?" asks Shawn. "What do you mean?" Charlie asks back.

"The one to take your virginity?" Shawn needs to just shut up and let her be. "I pick... I pick... I pick ..."

"Guys don't you think we should pick because she doesn't know us very well. She knows some of us, but only a little bit." Aaron states. That is the greatest plan he has ever had.

"Okay, Charlie go into the kitchen while we take a vote." Matt brought her to the kitchen and then said, "okay boys lets get voting."

After about 10 minutes of trying to get everyone to calm down. Good the guys have A.D.D really bad.

"Guys, come on we have to vote!" I yelled. I'm getting very impatient with these boys.

"Okay, so we each get a piece of paper and a pen and right down who's name we want, then we put it in Matt's beanie." Jack J kind of told/yelled at everyone.

"Matt give me your beanie now." Cameron jumped on Matt and tried taking it off. "No this is my favorite beanie. Go upstairs and get a different one." Cameron ran up stairs and grabbed one just as told.

"Okay now everyone vote, and you can't vote for yourself." I wanted to vote for me but nah. They hopefully will. No, they better will.

After about another 10 minutes, we finally got done voting. "Okay, who is going to draw names?" I asked.

"I will." Shawn spoke up. "Okay put them in separate piles." Aaron said.
"No shit Sherlock." Said Shawn. "Okay guys just shut up." Shawn needs to hurry up.

"Okay well don't you think Charlie should be in here?" Asked Carter. Matt went to the kitchen, "Charlie do you want to come in here?" His voice ringed through the room. We hear a fait reply, and as she comes, of course she sits on Matt's lap.

Matt, Matt, Matt. She isn't just yours. I sit on the ground by the couch and pull her onto my lap. Ah shit. Should not have done that, I should not have done that. I'm getting hard now. Fuck. I can tell she's uncomfortable because she moves slightly off my lap.

"Okay first name is Taylor. next name is Carter." Shawn starts and goes on for the next 8 minutes reading off names because the boys won't shut up.

"And the winner is......."

~ Charlie ~

"Okay Charlie go into the kitchen while we take a vote." Matt brought me into the kitchen.

I can't believe they're voting to see who is going to take my virginity. Like it's some kind of game they can just play. And to be honest I'm pretty scared. People say it hurts so bad and that you will be so sore the next day.

I don't want to do this. Why did they have to take me, well I guess they saved me from that bitchy hag from hell.

I hear yelling and I see Cameron on top of Matt trying to take his beanie. "No this is my favorite beanie! Go up stairs and get a different one!" I love it when Matt gets angry like that, he's not really angry more pissed off. I think of it as a hot side of him, I don't know why though.

Why can't I be in there while they write the names? Why do I have to have my virginity taken today? Why cant it be in like a couple of days or weeks? Why cant I just be a virgin for my whole life?

While I keep asking myself more questions Matt comes in and asks "Charlie do you want to come in here?" I got off the stool and walked with him to the other boys, sitting on his lap. I feel him get hard too. I giggle a little bit, seems like I have quite an affect on him...