Chapter 16

~Shawn~

"Tonight is my night babe. I'm going to give the best sex you have ever had." I whisper in Charlie's ear. Shit I'm just getting hard thinking of all the things I want to do to her.

She smiles then blushes when she realizes that everyone is staring at us. "What?" she asks acting stupid. "Nothing." they all say looking at me. Haha wow guys. Way to play it cool. I go to walk away but my 'thing' is popping out. Shit.

"Hey umm Charlie can you come here?" she walks over to me. "Yeah what's up?" I look down, so does she. "Oh. what do you want me to do?" she asks me. "Stand in front of me and walk to the couch." I tell her. She gets in front of me and we walks to the couch. She sits next to but I pull her on my lap.

Her eyes go wide and she blushes. She grabs a blanket and says "Guys who wants to watch a movie?" Everyone says yes. We end up watching fast in the furious 6. Me an Charlie have a couch to ourselves. Nash and Jasmin have a love seat. Cameron, Aaron and carter have the three chairs. Both jacks are on the couch fight because one wants to lay and the other one doesn't. Taylor and Matt have a bunch of blankets and pillows on the ground.

The movie starts and Charlie curls up into my chest. She goes to move but puts her hand on my package. She goes to move her hand but I put my hand on hers to keep it there. She looks up at me and I smirk at her. She blushes and realizes what I am saying. She begins to palm her hand on me through my pants. She unzips my pants and palms me even harder.

I start to moan but she covers my mouth. "Shh you have to be quiet." She gives me a smirk. "I'll try." she begins to palm me again. She goes into my underwear and grabs me. She moves her hand back and forth. She lays her head down and puts her mouth around me.

"I'm almost there. Fuck Charlie you make me feel so good." I whisper into her ear trying not to yell. All of a sudden she stops before I finish. "Why the stopping?" I ask her. "Got to save it for upstairs now don't we?!"

Why does she have to tease me. It's kind of hot though. "Please don't tease me." I give her puppy dog eyes. "Sorry, but I want to save it for upstairs." she buttons my pants and zips them back up.

(This was really awkward writing this part. Idk why I wrote it. What has gotten into me???)

After the movie it was like 9:30 pm. "Guys I'm tired I'm going to go take a shower and go to bed." She says giving me a wink. We planned this out. After the movie she would say she was going to go take a shower and then go to bed.

Then 10 minutes later I would go up there and she would be waiting for me in my room. I look at my phone. It's been 8 minutes. I'll just head up there. "Goodnight guys." they say goodnight back. I walk into my room but she isn't there. I close the door.

I get slammed up against the door. It's Charlie. She was hiding behind the door. She starts to kiss me. I begin to kiss back. "Jump." I tell her. She does. I carry her to the bed. I get on top of her. She rips of my shirt and I do the same.

I begin to massage her breast not breaking he kiss. She flips us over and palms my bulge. I moan very loud. She unzips my pants and takes them off so I'm just in my boxers. I take her pants off and unhook her bra and she smirks at me. I roll over and grab a condom.

She pulls down my boxers and I pull off her underwear. I roll it on and I start to kiss her. "Ready?" I ask her. She nods. I smile and I slam into her. She wraps her hands around my back and scratches me. "Ahh Charlie!" I moan. "Shawn faster!" she pants. I go faster and I begin to get sloppy.

"I'm al... al... almost there!" I said in between thrusts. "Me too!" she yells. After a few more thrusts she reaches her climax and spills out. I finish not much after get. I pull out and throw away the condom. We lay in bed watching a movie. She curls up in my chest and falls asleep. "Goodnight Charlie." I give her a kiss on the forehead. "I told you I'd give the best sex ever." I smirk to myself. I fall asleep soon after.

~authors note~

Well I thought I would have updated earlier but I was very busy all week. Well sex scene with Shawn. I will hopefully update soon. Please vote and comment what you thought of it. Love y'all!!