You watch him intently. His movement attracting your attention. He was rapping, and dancing to a song called, Boy Meets Evil.
You felt like trying this amazing dance. So you watched.
Your memory was taking in everything, just like it took in languages. It was like his dancing was a language. You took a few steps in, but he continued. He hadn't noticed you because his eyes were closed in concentration. You feel the music course through your body and you begin to move. You follow his every step. Just then he opens his eyes.
He stares at you through the mirror. His stare was so intense; it send a swarm of butterflies to your stomach, but you didn't stop dancing. Neither did he.
He makes one sudden move that wasn't in the dance routine. He takes a step towards you then grabs your hips. His warm fingers meeting the bare skin of your stomach and back. You take a sharp intake of your breath . He swings you around and starts a different dance. This one was more...intense. You look at his feet trying to memorize, but he then lightly presses you against the wall. His hands still held you tightly.
You look up at him. He was panting. His hair was sticked to his forhead because of the sweat, his white long sleeve shirt attached to his body. His eyes had green contacts, but that just made his intense stare more...well intense. Which made you red from head to toe.
" How did you do that? Nobody can mimic my dance so precisely. And how did you do it with the other dance? "
You think about how to answer J-Hope. With a lie or with the truth. You decide on the truth.
"My brain can memorize faster than a normal brain."
J-Hope looks at you in awe.
He is way too close, he smiles at you brightly.
"Who are you? "
"I-" he cuts you off by touching your face with light fingers. J-Hope's smile slackened and his fingers take a light trail from your hair to your forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose, then mouth. His fingers rube at your lower lip lightly. Sending your mind into a dirty direction. His eyes focus on them and you feel you need to say something before this turns into a different scene.
"My name is Y/N. I am--"
You get cut off by the sound of gun shots. J-Hope turns to the door. He holds you behind him.
" Those were gunshots," he says,"they sound very close."
You stare up at J-Hope's back. Again. Someone protected you. You let out a sigh it felt comforting, but you were the protecter, you were the bodyguard, and if anything happened to them you wouldn't forgive yourself. Not because you wouldn't get paid. Not because they were famous. No, it was because they were something in your life that made you stop thinking about sadness, anger, and pain. They were all precious to you.
Gunshots were fired again.
You take a step out of the blocking and grab your gym bag.
"J-Hope. I need you to stay back. "
You grab the guns that were inside. He turns and says "what do you mean?"
He sees the guns, and his eyes widen.
" It's okay. I am here to protect you. I am your bodyguard. I'll elaborate on that later. Please stay back."
He looks into your eyes, then nods, he trust's you and damn does that make you very happy.
You smile at him. He smiles back.
"I need you to stand behind me. What ever you do, don't try to protect me."
He nods then stands behind you. You aimed at the door. Somebody was going to burst in. You felt it.
Then.
The door swung open revealing a guy who automatically aimed at you. Since you weren't J-Hope he did a double take, giving you time to shoot him in his leg and arm, he screams in pain and drops his gun.two more come in.They both aim at you while you wait for them to make a single move.(yeah Happy in the back in this gif looks nothing like J-Hope.😂)

One more comes in this one tall and muscular

" Who are you,"he asks in a dark tone of voice.
"The bodyguard! what else do I look like with two guns in my hands? What the hell do you want?"
He laughs,"we are here to kill the guy behind you of course."
He takes a step closer.
"Over my dead body," you state in a harsh tone, "You won't get a single scratch on him or else you and your three other friends are dead."
He huffs in anger and aims his gun at you. J-Hope tries to put you behind him again but you stay put.
You stick to your rules.
#1: Never show your fear. It takes away your advantage...you learned to loose fear a long time ago.
#2: Strike first or be first struck or in other words kill or be killed...(only in dangerous situations like this instant)
#3:Don't put your loved ones out when you can do something about it.
#4: Don't trust blindly.
"You leave me no choice then," the guy states. He aims the gun at your head. You look at the revealed skin under his black long sleeve.there was a small tatoo with two dice. One had four dots, the other had three. You think back to the guys who tried to kill RM but they didn't have any tattoos on their skin.
You look at the three other men.
One had it on his neck. Where his blood pulse was. Another had it right on his hand. Not his palm but the top of his hand. The one on the floor had the tattoo on his hip. You could tell because his shirt was raised a little. You glare up at the main guy aiming at your head. He walks towards you until the barrel of his gun touches your forhead. J-Hope pulls me towards him in a back hug.
"Leave her alone,"he says in a cold voice. Your back is pressed against his front. He grabs a gun from your hand and aims it at the guys chest. You noticed he was shaking. He was terrified, yet he was trying to protect you.You grab the hand that was hugging you with your free hand to show him that everything was going to be okay. He squeezes your fingers.
The main bad guy growl in anger. He is about to shoot but his phone starts to ring. He grits his teeth in annoyance then takes it out of his pocket.
" Who the hell is calling right-,"his angered words were cut out by a deep voice through his phone.
He pales at the sound.
"Boss...I'm sorry I-...yes the woman is here. No sir I haven't even touched her,"all you can hear is just a deep voice with no words that can connect as a sentence,"Yes Sir. Right away sir."
He ends the call, and gives you and J-Hope a burning glare.
"Don't think this is over,"he says then evacuates together with the other guys helping the wounded one.
There is silence for a few minutes. Then suddenly J-Hope drops the gun and slides to the floor, bringing you to sit on the floor with him. He gasps. Then looks up into your eyes.
"Why would you do something like that," he whispers. You turn and smile at him.
"Because. I am your protecter. I would never let anything bad happen to you or your group. "
He hugs you in a sudden motion. Then puts his head right under your chin. You blush like crazy.
He mumbles something under his breath.
"What did you say J-Hope?"
He speaks in a louder voice, " You are my angel whom I will protect. Even if this is our first meeting."