The Storm

Harry visibly gulps, and my stomach falls. He blinks at me, probably trying to decipher if I was joking or if I was serious. My brows furrow and I touch his face, breaking whatever trance he was in. "Harry? You all right?"

"Yeah," he squeaks out before clearing his throat, "Yes." 

I eye him unconvinced. "Seriously, what is wrong?"

"Just be quiet for a second," he begs. "I am trying to remember this moment." 

I laugh, and shove his shoulder. I walk to the door, and Harry doesn't try to hide the disappointment on his face. I pause before locking the door. I look at him over my shoulder with hooded eyes, and he watches me carefully. "So are you going to seduce me or what?" 

Harry groans loudly, and I swear I hear him say, "Thank you, God." 

He moves towards me, pressing my body to the door. His lips work against mine, and I completely lose track of my thoughts. For as rushed as he had moved, his mouth was gentle and slow. I took his bottom lip between my teeth, biting down softly, urging him on. I was completely intoxicated by him; the taste of his mouth, the feeling of his tongue against mine, the soft breathes that he took. I wanted to feel him everywhere. 

I lift my leg, hiking it up his waist, his hand presses underneath my thigh, holding it steady. His hips press into mine, and I feel the knots in my stomach return. I tangle my fingers in his hair, tugging softly. My heart was pounding harder than I have ever felt it. His head tilted to the side, shaping our lips together. 

The tips of my fingers trail down his torso, tugging at the loops of his jeans bringing him closer to me. I moaned into his mouth as I felt him cup between my legs, his fingers massaged my clothed skin. I bury my face into his neck, pressing open mouthed kisses to his burning skin. Every single kiss, touch, was something that I felt in my bones-- it made my whole body become fiery with anticipation of his next move. 

I bit at the skin of his neck softly, he let out a soft sigh and rolled his head back. He brought his free hand under my other thigh and tugged it upwards so that I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pressed me firmer against the door. 

I felt like I was in a crazed frenzy--our hands were everywhere; pulling, scratching, cupping each other's flesh. Harry was a drug to me, as I was to him. My fingers wound themselves in his t-shirt, tugging it over his head, his bare torso now like a canvas that made me want to create so much art. My nails dug lightly into his shoulders and he hissed in satisfaction before claiming my mouth once more. 

He ground his hips against me, leaving me breathless. His fingers tug at the zipper of my dress, unzipping it, I lean against the door, pulling my arms from the sleeves, causing the front of the dress to fall to my navel. He groaned at the presence of my newly exposed flesh; I mentally high five myself for not wearing a bra with this darn dress. His hands cup my shoulders as he moves me away from the door and towards the floor. 

As he placed me on the floor, I could feel him against my inner thigh. I braced my legs against the floor and lifted my lower body, so he could remove the rest of the dress. He returns to me, pressing his body against mine. His calloused hand cups my breast, and I let out a breathy moan. Feverishly, his hands explore my curves; my fingers fumble with the button on his jeans. He sits back on his knees and undoes the button swiftly; his position giving me a wonderful view of his chest. 

I join him, standing on just my knees, pressing a kiss to the hollow of his throat as he struggled to get his jeans down his thighs. I nibbled at his jawline, pressing an open mouth kiss to the skin just behind his ear. I boldly cup him through his boxers. "Fuck, what have you done with my girlfriend?"