Annoying Boyfriend

3rd Person POV

It is one thing to be invited into the Calore castle, but it is another thing to break into the Calore castle. Usually, Y/N is pretty good at making her way to Maven's room and not getting caught. Cal catches Y/N the most. At first, he got mad at Maven for asking Y/N to sneak in during the night, and now, he accepts it.

"Hello, Provos," Cal says from the kitchen.

"Fuck," Y/N mutters from under her breath, "nice to see you, Cal."

He pops his head out from the kitchen, smirking at his brother's girlfriend. As if routinely, Cal tosses a couple cookies in her direction, which she catches them in the air and brings them carefully down into her hands.

"See you tomorrow morning for breakfast," Cal calls out as he struts down the hall with his own cookies.

Y/N begins her own adventure to Maven's room again, after being rudely interrupted by Cal. At least she got cookies out of it.

A boring journey to Maven's room is never fun. On the way there, Y/N tips over small house plants and tilts a couple of huge paintings in the hallway. Someone will have to see it sooner or later.

Y/N finally reaches Maven's room and throws open his bedroom doors. "Hey, Hot Stuff."

Maven should be used to Y/N's random door opening, but he isn't. The moment the door swings open, Maven screaming and falls out of bed onto the floor.

"You bitch!" Maven laughs, wobbling up from the floor and back onto his feet. Y/N swiftly closes the door behind her, locking it in the process, then hands Maven half of her cookies.

"Cal caught me again, except he gave me cookies before he left." Y/N says as she begins to eat her dessert. Maven does a little eye roll, but laughs anyways.

Once Y/N and Maven finish eating their cookies, the two of them climb into Maven's bed and begin to cuddle. To tell the truth, Maven is such a softie. His arms are wrapped around Y/N's waist and his head is tucked underneath Y/N's neck. Everything is perfect.

———

"Hey, Y/N," Maven whispers to his sleeping girlfriend. He huffs and attempts to shake her awake again, only to get a groan from her. Usually, Maven wouldn't be waking up Y/N at two in the morning, but he really has to pee and she has a literal death grip on him.

The next thing Maven tries to kissing her head, and that only makes her hug him more. In his last resort, Maven heats up his hand and presses it against her bare arm.

Immediately, Y/N wakes up to pull her arm away, only to realize it was Maven all along. "This is the third time you've woken me up like with your burner powers, how would you like it if I levitated you into the air!"

Maven's mood changes when he hears Y/N threat, so he clears his throat a bit and smiles sheepishly. "Can you let go of me, I have to use the bathroom."

"No."

"But Y/N, that is the whole reason I woke you up!" Maven does his best to pull away, which only causes Y/N to hold him tighter. "Alright, if you don't let me go, I'm going to use the bathroom right here right now."

Y/N doesn't take a chance with Maven. She removes her grip from his body and throws him across the room into the bathroom.

"Thanks, Darling!"

Maven takes his precious time in the bathroom, taking so long, Y/N fell asleep again. Then, for some reason, Maven had to make some grand entrance back into his room and woke up Y/N for the second time that night. The boy literally threw open the door, causing it to hit the wall and bounce off.

"Oops," Maven chuckles, walking back into the bedroom and getting into bed. He turns over in the bed to smile at his girlfriend, only to see a huge frown on her face. "What did I do?"

"Everything."