How are you Still Cold?

2nd Person POV

The night is cold, very cold. Your family was originally going over to the Calore castle to discuss some business with the King and Queen. Usually, you don't mind the cold. The Gliacon family is always cold. Tonight feels different. An uncomfortable different.

The business meeting went fine, but when your family decided that it is time to leave, the snow was six feet tall. It might have been your fault.

Spending only three hours a week with your boyfriend is not enough time. It gives enough time for you and Maven to cuddle, to kiss, and say goodbye until next week. To be honest, you want more.

So during a quick bathroom break, you adjusted the weather from light snow to very heavy snow. Six feet might have been overboard, but it was all worth it.

Red maids begin to introduce your parents to a spare bedroom with spare clothing, then they try to take you to another room to sleep, but you refused. The Reds give up after they realize they won't be able to pry you off of Maven's body. Your legs are wrapped around his waist, arms resting around his neck, and head tucked into his shoulder.

"Okay, Frosty," Maven whispers into your ear. Not even a second later, he is walking upstairs towards his bed chambers. "It is time for bed." His lips connect to the side of your head, making your body shiver with the sudden heat. If there is anything about Maven, you love his heat, which is weird for an ice manipulater.

After the long walk up the stairs, you and Maven finally reach his bed chambers and sets you down on his sofa. You watch him walk around his room, turning on the fire place, finding some of his finest silk pajamas for you and some not so fine silk pajamas for him, and finding an extra toothbrush for you in the bathroom.

"You go change in the bathroom, I'm going to call for someone to bring hot chocolate." Maven places a kiss on your forehead, lingering a little longer than he usually would, then quickly turns around to leave the room. As soon as the door shuts closed, you walk over to his bathroom and change into his silky pajamas. His best silk pajamas.

The pajamas have a shiny red outer look and a soft red material on the inside. These pajamas are made to fit Maven perfectly, so if course, they are a little long on you. You didn't mind, his clothes look cute in you. Except the pants. The pants are way too big on you. Best solution: no pants.

When Maven comes back with two mugs of hot chocolate, you are sitting back on the couch. He definitely sees you wearing no pants. You could tell, because his face is flushed, he almost drops the mugs, and he trips over his own feet. A flustered Maven is the best Maven.

"Would—would you like me to warm up the chocolate?" Maven stutters, staring down at the two mugs in his hands. You quip a small confirmation, making Maven trigger his warming hands and a hot smile. "Be careful, it is hot."

You take the burning mug out of his hands, cooling it down with your own, and begin to slow sip the drink. "I know something else that is hot." You sip the drink again, giving Maven the biggest doe eyes as he choke on the hot chocolate. He swallows back the drink, wiping his mouth with the back of his sleeve, then announces that he will change into his own pajamas. As he closes the door, you shout, "I love you, Mavey!" in his direction. Maven just laughs.

While Maven is changing, you take one of Maven's blankets off his bed and wrap your body in it. This time, it covers your pantless legs.

Maven pokes his head out from the bathroom. There's a sigh of relief on his face when he sees you with a blanket over your legs. His pajamas are a darker shade of red, but just as shiny as the ones he gave you. It really brings out his burning blue eyes. You could honestly get stuck in them for hours if you stared at them for long enough.

"What are you thinking about, Princess?" Maven slowly sits down on the couch next to you, then pulls you into his lap and gulps down some hot chocolate.

"I'm thinking about you," you trace a finger against his jawline, ending at the tip of his chin. Before leaning back against his chest, you place a small kiss against his chin and all the way up to his earlobe. The more you kiss him, the more heat that radiates off of his cheeks. He gets warm when he is flustered. "I'm also thinking of other ways to make me warm. I'm so fucking cold."

Maven drinks the last of his hot chocolate, then he sets down his mug and your mug in the small side table. In one swift movement, Maven picks up your body, and the blanket resting on top of it, and sits down right in front of the fire.

"Are you warm enough yet?"

Maven begins to trail his own kisses along your neck, causing you to squirm underneath his touch. These kisses make you giggle like a little kid.

It doesn't take long for the small kisses to turn into a make out session. His tongue is in you mouth. Your tongue is in his mouth. His hands are resting on your shoulders. Your hands are resting at the base of his neck. Everything is perfect. The hot. The cold. A perfect mixture.

"I know you created the six feet of snow outside," Maven says in between breaths of air. The kissing continues for a couple more seconds before you register what he just said. It ruined the whole moment.

"Why would I do such a thing?" you reply, innocently.

"So we could do this." Maven goes right back to kissing me, and I let him. Things continue to get heated for the rest of the night, if you know what I mean. *wink wink*