Chapter Three: Ninjago City

IM BACK AND ITS SUMMER!!! Anyway, please read this quick note: I may create a updates book so people know when to expect updates on my books and maybe even help with plot ideas! So if you see that in my books, add it so you can know what's going on. And I may do a poll for a Kai or Cole x reader book.

I also have an Insta! Fan art and edits. Insta name in bio!!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Unedited!

Word Count: 2057

👑👑👑

Y/N's P.O.V

I had been flying for what seemed like hours. The sky was getting darker, indicating I was coming closer to Ninjago. But then it got lighter. Making my think I had been flying for quite a bit seeing as morning must have been creeping up on Ninjago. But alas, I had saw land. The Shadow Dragon had gone up in the clouds, away from eyes, and landed on the edge of the jungle.

"Thank you Shadow." I thanked the male Dragon and petted his head.

"You are welcome Princess. And dont remember, do not hesitate to call one of us." I nodded as the Dragon vanished, returning home. I turned on what is called a phone, as looked at a picture of the Smith's and their adress was on it. From above ground Ninjago City looks huge. I knew I would have to ask for help. But I was already starting to sweat, it was so hot in Ninjago. So I took off my jacket and tied it around my waist.

Ok. Breath. Your here, on your own, like you wanted. Right?

Was I ready for this? No friends? No family to rely on? Was it to late to turn back?

No. Something is pulling me here. I'm needed. The Golden Dragon said so.

Sighing and pushing away all my thoughts, I walked into the city. It was actually beautiful. Skyscrapers, lights, magical things that showed pictures - maybe it was a T.V like I was told - but I was getting note excited and nervous the more I walked. However, the people were not as nice as the scenery. They pushed and shoved and said "get out of the way' alot.

But I remembered to not judge, this was my home, the people were not the same - obviously - and I was going to be living amongst them for a few months. I had finally made it to what I was guessing a park. I looked around for help, maybe a nice, soft face to start me off. I looked around and saw a woman sitting on a bench with red hair pulled back in what looked like chopsticks, she was wearing brown pants and a white blouse and a green over shirt. I walked over and sat next to her. She looked over and smiled at me.

"Hello sweetheart, do you need something?" She asked.

"Yes actually. I was wonder if you can show me to someone's place?" She looked suprised. Oops. My accent.

"Not from around here?" She asked. I nodded. "I'm Koko." She help her hand out to shake. I gave her a firm handshake, something I had been thought.

"I'm looking for the former Elemental Masters Maya and Ray Smith." She giggled.

"I actually know them. My son is friends with their children." I smiled at her. Maybe this wasnt so bad.