Chapter 26

Does anyone play Love Nikki-Dress Up Queen? If you wanna add me my ID is 101206697, I doubt anyone here does but whatever 🤷🏼‍♀️.

(Y/N P.O.V, for the entire chapter)
It was the last class before lunch, which was sadly math class, I sighed as I sat down beside Sal, who had somehow got here before me even when we left the same class. Todd and Ash also walked in and sat down somewhere behind me.

"This class is gonna go by so slooooow," I said dramatically as I put my head down on the desk.

"Did you study for the math test?" He asked and my head popped up.

"Test?" I questioned with wide eyes

"Yeah, there's a test today," he said while sitting to face me.

"How do you even study for a math test?" I asked as I put my head back on my desk.

"I dunno, I don't need to study" I could tell he was smirking. I flipped him off and I heard him chuckle.

20 minutes into the test and I knew I was doomed. I glanced over at Sal who was sound asleep on the desk, the teacher had already taken his test from him. I rolled my eyes and continued with my test.

"Excuse me, Mr. Fisher" Mrs. Packerton said, "Sal! Wake up!" She raised her voice and Sal instantly woke up.

"Huh?" He yawned a bit.

"That doesn't look like math to me," the teacher said.

"Oh sorry, I must've dozed off. I already finished the test." He replied, and Travis whipped around in his seat to look at Sal.

"I know dear. You aced it as well, very good. Just try to stay awake for the remainder of the class, okay?" She said and Sal nodded.

"Sure, it won't happen again," he said and Travis started glaring at him.

"And Mr. Phelps. Eyes on your own paper" she said to Travis. He noticed me looking at him and mumbled something under his breath before turning around in his seat.

A few minutes later, the bell rang and everyone passed in their tests. Sal and I left the classroom, along with Todd and Ash. Larry was waiting outside, he had dropped out of this math class to take an easier math class.

We were about to head to lunch when Travis walked up to us.

"Hey, freak!" He yelled at Sal, which surprised us all.

He's never really had anything against him before, It was usually just me. I knew it wouldn't be long before he started shit again with us.

"Nobody likes a goody-two-shoes, Saaaaaally Face" he said to him and Sal flinched a bit when he called him that.

"Nobody likes a cliché bully, Traaaaaavis" Sal said back and we all laughed.

"Don't you have something better to do?" Ash said, which surprised me. I didn't think she'd stand up for any of us. Travis looked at her with a raised eyebrow.