Chapter 18

(I got 68% on my pre-calc test(that's my highest test score this year)🎉🎉)

(Y/N P.O.V, for the entire chapter)
"Do you think you can get some tools for us?" Sal asked Larry, as we stood in the haunted bathroom.

"David borrowed my moms' crowbar and never gave it back. Would you mind going and getting it back for me?" Larry asked us and we both nodded. I don't think I've never met David before.

"Alright, let's go," Sal said while grabbing my hand gently. I could see the smirk on Larry's face when he did this.

We were waiting by the elevator when Sal remembered he unlocked a new chapter in his game. He opened it and selected chapter 5.

'Playtime was interrupted by the promptly setting sun. At that moment, the young girl realized she had gone far too deep into the unfamiliar woods.' Was the message displayed at the beginning.

Once we got to the end when the characters were talking, we both noticed the little girls name.

"Is this about Megan?" I questioned as the mother gave the girl a necklace.

"It seems to be" sal responded with confusion in his voice. "Maybe all of them were backstories or something and we didn't notice," he said with a shrug.

After he finished the game, Sal led the way to David's apartment.

"This dudes kinda weird" he warned me before he knocked on the door.

Soon a man dressed in an off-white tank top and underwear opened the door. No pants, just underwear. I raised an eyebrow.

"S'up" he said in an accent, I couldn't really tell what kind of accent

"Hey, David. Can we borrow your crowbar?" Sal asked.

"I'd love to lend it to ya but it's da only ting holding up my shelf right now. See, dose kids neckstore, in 301, they're nice kids and alls but they have dese real loud parties sometimes. Shakes da whole wall and my shelf falls right down" he explained, I stopped myself from cringing at the way he pronounces words.

"If yinz could talk to dem for me, git dem a little quieter, then I could let yinz borrow da crowbar," he said.

"Okay, we can go talk to them," Sal said to him.

"Thanks, i'd do it myself but I'm out of clean clothes ya see and I just hate to be the old party pooper, jano?" He explained.

"It's not a problem, we'll be right back," Sal said while pulling me next door.

"See yas" David said as he closed the door.

Sal and I went next door, thankfully we know these people. Sal knocked on the door and we went in.

"Hey, guys!" Sierra, Z, and CJ said as we walked in. Sal went to talk to CJ and I walked over to Z.

"Hey" I smiled as I leaned against the kitchen counter beside her

"Whats up girl?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Nothing much, just the usual," I said with another smile.

"How're things going with Sal?" She asked while smirking. I turned red.

"Well, we kissed," I said while turning redder, her face turned to joy.

"Finally, I'm happy for you," she asked while pulling out a book. "Wanna help pick a game for tonight?" She asked and I nodded while taking the book.

"How about telephone?" I said while handing the book back to her. She smiled and nodded.

"Hmm... you know, this reminds me of grade school. That touch of nostalgia could be just what this party needs! Thanks (y/n)" she gave me a pat on the back and I walked back over to Sal.

He had already finished helping CJ and Sierra, so we returned to David's place.

"We worked it out with the college students. They're  going to be having a much more low key party this time." Sal said and David smiled.

"Wow, ats great news. Thanks for helping me out. Sara will be happy too. Last time, our wedding pitcher almost blowdup to pieces." David said.

"I'm glad I could help," Sal said.

"Right, let me grab that crowbar for you, one second." He disappeared and returned "here ya go, buddy. Take care"  he closed the door.

"Let's see what's behind this door," Sal said as we went to the basement.

~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3