Chapter 22

I went back and edited pictures into all the chapters if you wanted to go check it out.

(Y/N P.O.V, for the entire chapter)
~time skip 2 weeks~

I sighed as I woke up, today was the first day back after winter break. I slowly pulled myself out of my warm bed and forced myself to get ready. (Outfit above).

Once I finished my morning routine, I ate breakfast and left my apartment room. Sal was waiting for me, he looked up when he heard my door close.

"Wow, you're not late for once," he said while looking at his wrist as if he had a watch on.

"It's too early for you to be this annoying," I said while walking past him. He gasped behind me.

"How rude!" We both laughed and got into the elevator.

I shivered when we stepped outside, even with a coat, hat, and gloves I was still freezing. Larry and Todd were waiting outside as usual. It was days like these when I didn't look forward to the walk to school.

We all walked quickly, and we got there earlier than usual. For once, I was happy to be at school, but only because it was warm in here.

I walked over to my locker and put my jacket, hat, and gloves into it. Just as I shut my locker, I heard shouting from behind me. I quickly turned around just in time to see Travis punch Larry in the face a few times, with Ash standing off to the side with a smirk.

Before I could do anything, Ash and Travis grabbed stuff out of Larry's pockets and ran down the hallway. Sal and I ran over to Larry who seemed to be unconscious with blood running down from his face and lips.

Sal ran to someone to help us, and I stayed with Larry. He slowly started waking up and looked at me with a confused face. Before I could explain, Sal returned with a teacher to help us take Larry to the nurse.

~Time Skip, Lunch time~
Larry was feeling better, his lip was busted but nothing was broken, he said he was fine to stay here even though we all tried to convince him to go home.

We all sat in the cafeteria at our usual table, everything seemed fine until a voice came through the school speakers. My eyes widened when I realized it was my voice, and it was me confessing my feelings towards Sal. My face flushed and I felt anger boil in me.

Seconds after mine finished, Sal's voice came through, also confessing feelings towards me. He clenched his fists and quickly stood up and left the cafeteria.

I knew where he was going, so I followed him. He got to the principles office before me, Travis and ash were both laughing as they played the recordings. (The principle's office is usually closed at lunch and the doors would be locked. Fanfiction logic.)

"What the fuck?" Sal said as he walked into the office, they both turned to look at us.

"That's what you get for not dating me, and hurting Ash (y/n)," Travis said to me and I glared at him.

"How's this supposed to hurt me? It's just me saying I like Sal" I said as I walked closer to Travis and ash.

"Just you wait. People are already bullying you because they thought you liked him. Now that they know you actually do, it's only gonna get worse." Ash said while smirking at me.

My eyes widened when she said that. It was true, people had been bullying me but I never told Sal about it.

"If I remember correctly, you liked Sal too," I said to her and she rolled her eyes, actually shutting up for once.

"You should probably just leave now, and never come back. Y'know, to avoid the embarrassment" Travis said.

"You're doing this because I don't want to date you? Seriously? This is pathetic" I said as I grabbed Sal's hand and drug him out of the principles office.

A small crowd was gathered around, watching and listening to us. For some reason, the principle hasn't shown up yet. I stopped walking in the middle of the crowd.

"This is pathetic  because this is the way you had to hear that I like you. I wanted to tell you myself when the time was right." I said as I held sals hands.

"Well, I guess this is the right time," Sal said while lifting his prosthetic.

He softly kissed me, and people around us started cheering, some even yelling 'OTP!' 'I SHIP IT'.

Sal pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I smiled.

"Yes!" I said and we kissed again.

"THE SHIP HAS SAILED" someone screamed from the crowd.

We once again pulled away, and I noticed Ash and Travis watching us with their jaws dropped. I walked over to them and smiled.

"Guess your plan didn't work out for you, but it helped us, so thanks!" I smiled at them again and stuck up my middle finger as I walked away.

By now, the crowd was gone. Sal was talking to Larry and Todd. Larry looked upset and sal seemed angry.

"You're telling me you recorded both of us??" Sal questioned him. Larry looked down at his feet.

"I was gonna show them to both of you, but I ended up not showing you and forgetting to delete them. I mean, it worked in the end, right?" Larry said.

"I should be madder at you, but you're right. It worked, just not the way any of us wanted it to work" sal sighed.

They noticed me standing there and smiled. Sal put his arm around me.

"Definitely not how I wanted to ask you out, but at least I did it," Sal said with a chuckle. I smiled up at him.

"Like we said, it was just the right time," I said and we all laughed.

~~~~~~
I'm sorry if that was really cringy.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3