Mystery Texter

"ALLY GET UP GET UP ITS A BIG DAY!" My mom woke me up by bouncing on my bed and screaming this until I cracked my eye open.

Im pretty sure I had morning breath but hey, I didnt ask her to wake me up, "What mom. I thought the casinos were the big woohoo.."

"No smart alec..Vegas isn't only famous for the casinos!" Enter in a long dramatic pause right here. "We are going toooooo...." Another long dramatic pause, "Hash Hash A Go Go then Kiss Monster Mini Golf!"

     Ok...this sparked my interest..a lot. Hash Hash had amazing breakfast and Kiss Monster Mini Golf was this awesome place I found online with light up courses and stuff. See, I was rather bored last night at the casino after I reached the negatives playing that cursed game so I pulled out my cellular device, checked that mystery blog and mine then looked up cool places to go in Vegas.

"Well get up slowpoke! Hash Hash can get pretty cray cra-"

"Mom don't you dare finish that phrase."

"Fine. God, why are children so hateful now-a-days. I will be in the lobby, if you aren't down in ten minutes I am going to go on my own and you will get both places on your own and pay for yourself." With that my mom exited the hotel room and I jumped out of bed and into the shower without a second thought. There was no way I was paying for myself.

----

"I'm here I'm here.." My shouldars were sagging and I was completely out of breath, coming from in a daze to full force ten minute time limit is a lot more work than one girl could ask for. The elevators were going slow and we were on the fifth floor, the universe hates me.

"Okie dokie, come along then! The day is young and so are you. Quit your panting woman." My mom walked out hastily so I followed her...with haste. Her energy never lessens.

Good morning

I'm sorry but who is this? How did you get my phone number?

Ouch, that was a bullet to the heart. You don't remember me from last night? I payed off your lovely negatives at the casino.

Ya..I really don't remember you from last night but thank you I guess?

No problemo, but you seriously dont remember?

Sorry. Short term memory.

I put my phone away and ignored whatever incoming texts I had. How could I forget giving someone my number. Especially when they paid off $210.95..not that that was my amount. Ok, yeah, that was totally my amount.

"Ouch!" I looked up from daze and realized we had arrived at the restaraunt already and I just bumped into my mother. "Put that darn phone away for once and you will see some amazing stuff, you just missed some street performers."

"Sorry mommy, it won't happen again."

"Lying aint your best quality boo. Just look at the menu so we can eat quickly and get to mini golf." Gah..I looked over the menu and took out my phone for a quick second while my mom made a new friend to snap a picture of the menu.

     I call all my food blogs, Foggies. They actually get the most hits because people really love food. My second most popular blog entries are Roggies, the review blogs. For example, my one of the diner downtown. I gave it a rate of 9/10. They have delicious food and drink just some of the people who hang out there make it a lot less enjoyable.

"Hi! Welcome to Hash Hash, how may I help you?"

----

Here we are, standing in front of the orange surrounded doorway with the four members of KISS right above it. I snapped a quick picture and ran inside to meet my mom, this will be great.

HEY! I give you..

I didn't even bother looking at the text that just disturbed my phone, in fact, I shut off my phone once I saw the HEY! I give you... Maybe if Iphones gave the full message instead of a blurb then I would have bothered to read it...nothing can ruin KISS mini golf.

--- (Mystery Texters POV) ---

I bet that chick didn't read the full message. I read it one more time before turning off my phone and resume packing for my big move in with my grandmother.

HEY! I give you $210 and then you dont text back? Don't forget that we are going to go to the same school! Yeah who am I kidding, I bet you forgot that part.

And with that, I shut off my phone and resumed packing.

~(*.*)~