State Fair

As I arrived to the fair in my carraige...er I mean yellow cab..I got out with the biggest smile I have ever had in all my life probably. The fair was huge and all I could look at was the ferris wheel. It was huge! I practically ran to the gates where I could pay for tickets.

"Hello ma'am! Welcome to the Annual Nevada State Fair! How may I help you?" The ticket woman had a strong southern accent, it would have been kind of cool to hear if she didn't have that huge fake smile plastered on her face.

"Yea..uhm. Can I get an all-around ticket please?"

"$20 please!" I handed her the money and she gave me a yellow wristband. I took it and ran off before she could even finish her sentence of telling me to have a good time - at least that is what I am assuming she would've said as she only had time to time to say, "Have a-"

     The first thing I did was get a funnel cake, it was the first stand I saw and who doesn't love a 'cake' of fried batter with powered sugar? The best things about state fairs is that they are way cheaper than an amusement park, and it tastes the same, if not better! If amusement parks didn't have amazing rides they would totally be out of business. I took a notepad out of my bag and wrote down food with bullets underneath it saying cheaper and tastes the same. I hope you didn't forget I only came to write a blog.. ha. I lied. I needed a distraction and I wanted something different to write about.

    I finished my funnel cake and threw it away with a sad look on my face. I spotted a vendor and my eyes lit up like the sun as I spotted tiaras. How could this be any more amazing?! I ran to the man and bought one of his $2 tiaras.

         I stuck it on my head and almost felt like jumping up and down giddy with joy, but I didn't want to look crazy in public..around strangers. I walked away clapping with another huge smile and decided to go to my first ride. It was called ALIEN TAKEOFF, sounds interesting enough.

     Alien Takeoff was amazing. Basically you go inside this circular room and lean against a wall and hold onto bars while the room spins like crazy. It moves up and down and you're just spinning and spinning.

        Crazy fun, definitely going in the blog. Hmm....should I do another ride or get more food? Decisions...decisions... Ride it is! Now which ride...so many for just a fair.. I walked to a ride that is almost similar to the other one but instead was little cars are extended out from a center thingy and it circles around that thingy. How am I a popular blogger when I write with words like thingy? I walked to the ride and got in with my tiara secured on my head and hands gripped on the bar that lay in front of me.

     The ride was fun but I don't think it can beat the Alien Takeoff. I decided in order to make a good article I should ride everything. So I truely know which is the best. I mean sounds reasonable enough right?

        I decided to take a food break even though I only ate like ten minutes ago, haha..a girls gotta eat. I went to a kettle-corn stand and asked for a large bag. It might seem huge but when something tastes that good a person can eat it within three minutes and not even realize that they inhaled a bag of 2000 calories. In actuality it took me 20 minutes and a lot of weird faces from strangers to eat all the popcorn.

     I decided it would be smart of me to wait a minute before getting on another ride. My stomach isnt weak but I don't want to take any chances. I am no daredevil. Not at all.

         As I waited for the popcorn to settle I went to game stands. The first game I went to was the one where you had to shoot the target with a water gun. I would've won but I was going against a 6 year-old. Just being polite here.