Copyright

Copyright © 2019 by Bidiya K

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or scholarly journal.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Cover Design & Chapter Illustrations © 2023 by Bidiya K
Cover Image © Unknown / Unsplash
Edited by Jeremiah Wilson

This book falls under the genre of Science/Speculative Fiction and Romance.

AUTHOR'S NOTE I ONLY POST ON WATTPAD. If you see my work elsewhere, please let me know. Wattpad has many mirror websites allowing an author's work to be copy-pasted. If you wish to understand the gravity of the situation, know that Wattpad's own profile is mirrored on a site called Truyen. External link given below. 

POSTSCRIPTIf you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in its original and safe form, please go to my Wattpad profile bidiyak. Thank you.