Jung Hoseok

Chapter 2: Jung Hoseok
(Hoseok p.o.v.
This chapter includes slight smut between Hoseok and Jungkook because it suits the best at this point. This will be the only time they are this intimate and it's poorly written on purpose. If you have a problem with this nevertheless feel free to skip this part.)

I just finished my new art piece. It is a bike drawn with blue watercolors. Several drops of acrylic paint are splattered over the whole canvas and cover parts of the picture.

It made no sense, as usual. I always draw what comes to my mind, and often these ideas make no sense. But they make beautiful paintings.

I look out of the window. The sun already starts to set slowly and I start to feel hungry a little bit. So I decide to go out to get something to eat.

I would like donuts now, so I search for them, even though getting them is harder than it sounds since most bakeries are already closed. But in the end I find a little café which sells their not yet served goods, including some delicious looking donuts.

With my newly bought dinner in my hand I head home again. There I make myself a cup of tea and enjoy it together with the delicious food. Meanwhile I think about what to do the rest of this evening.

I decide to write Jungkook, a really good friend of mine. We often meet. And occasionally we have more fun than normal friends. But we are not in love. We just use the other one to have a bit of fun while we are single from time to time.

After I finished dinner and tidied up my drawing utensils a bit the bell rings. I greet Jungkook with a hug. We sit down on the couch with a glass of wine in our hands and talk a bit about this and that.

After the bottle is empty we decide to move to the bedroom. I push him on the bed and start kissing him sloppy. The kiss gets more and more heated and the clothed parts of our body less.

Lust overrules me as I slowly push into him. A little moan escapes both of our mouths. It is great to have this chance, just fucking with your friend from time to time. No bad partners, no broken hearts, just fun.

After both of us came I pull myself out of Jungkook and lie down besides him. "I need to tell you something", he whispers, "I have met a person. We are not dating yet. But I definitely wish we would soon. And I don't want to cheat on this person in any way. So maybe I won't be able to do this any longer."

I give him a little peck on the lips. "That's what we promised each other. A bit of fun without feelings. As soon as one of us starts dating we stop. And I wish you the best luck with this person."

"Thank you", he mumbles and snuggles closer to me. So we fall asleep in each other's arms after this nice day.

~~~

Who do you think could this person Jungkook talks about be?👀

I personally don't ship Jungkook and Hoseok and I think this is also the reason I barely described what happened. Future smut parts will be better, I promise. XD
Jungkook will probably stay in the story as Hoseok's best friend, without this 'extra additions' to their friendship.

These chapters should show a bit about each character, so the next one will be about Jimin. And then the story will really start👀