A Pure Heart - Jimin

'He was there again yesterday!' You whisper to your friend Jisoo as you walk down the stairs with him towards the laudromat of your dorm.

'He's been coming everyday, and if he's not here today then he definitely has a vendetta against me because you NEED to see how hot he is!'

Jisoo breathed out a laugh and shook his head,
'Or he's non existant' he smiled before running down the stairs before you could hit him.
'HEY! Get back here! Are you calling me crazy!?' You shout whilst running after him, before he finally slows down, allowing you to swat his arm.

/

A few months ago you had started your first year of university. You had managed to snatch one of the best dorms in the city; it was close to campus, it had a gym, karaoke bar, it's own laundromat, and a small student bar in the basement. It was heaven.

Towards the end of your first week at the dorm you decided that you ought to wash your laundry. You knew your mother would go crazy if she saw the pile that was starting at the end of you bed so you walked down to the laundromat with a basket of clothes and £2.50 for the machine. A rip off if you asked yourself, alas you needed to wash your clothes

You walked into the room and was immediately greeted by humid air, the smell of fresh linen and the sound of multiple washing machines going round and round. You relaxed immediately. Is this a new kink or something? why do I feel so relaxed here? You thought to yourself.

Walking into the room you almost didn't notice the boy sitting at a bench reading a book, assumingly waiting for his wash to finish. He had glossy black hair, plump lips and was wearing a simple outfit; a white tee and blue skinny jeans finished with fresh white trainers. You felt your chest tighten when you looked at him and had to remember to breath out. He was the hottest guy you had ever seen.

Remembering that you were stood there staring at the guy creepily and, although he was immersed in the book, you didn't want to risk him looking up and meeting eyes with you. You turned away, found an empty machine and started to load it up with your washing.

'You should seperate your lights and darks.' You jumped as you heared a voice behind you. Whipping around you saw it was the cute boy at the bench. His book however was now placed down on the bench next to him and he was staring right at you.

'Wh- what?' You managed to get out, feeling your cheeks go red as you met his eyes.

'You should seperate your lights and darks' he laughed, noticing your embarrassment 'unless you want your whites pink, or blue, or black.'

'Oh I-' you started to mumble 'thanks, I'm still not used to living alone I guess' you looked down and shuffled your feet before looking back up at him bashfully.

'It's okay' he smiled, his eyes squinting in an adorable way. 'Do you need any help sorting them?'

You thought about the multiple pairs of underwear currently sitting in your basket and shake your head, smiling, 'no thank you, I just have to seperate the whites from the rest of the colours right'

He smiled at you again 'well more like your whites, yellows, and other lighter colours, but if you have only whites then yeah that's what you'll do.'

Amazing you thought to yourself,
Why did my Mum never teach me this?

'Thank you so much! You've been a great help' you beamed at him. What such a nice guy.

'You're welcome' he smiled warmly back at you 'if you need to know anything else just let me know'. He then picked up his book and began to read again. You watched him for a second, his kind nature surprising you as he returned back to his cool, relaxed stature. You then turned back around and started to sort through your clothes, smiling to yourself as you did so.