"I don't know... But somehow I get a feeling that its none of those three." She tells me.

"Kevin wants me to be in his life I know that but I know him... he can never kill someone. He won't do that." She pauses.

"And about Sophia and her father... I met Sophia before and though she likes Ben and wants to marry him... even she can never even think of killing someone😕." she tells me.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Guys I have a plan." Robin tells us.

"Ben marry my girlfriend and Madison should marry me" the moment Robin says that Madi and me shout...

"What😱...!!!"

"I mean not really marry but just announce that you are getting married." he tells.

"Oh... Okay... I get it😯wow... So basically... By this way we can know the devil." Tony shouts.

"Yes, we have to see whether I get threatened or my girlfriend will." Robin tells us.

"But what's the point of announcing you and Madi getting married😠." I ask.

"Because if in case that devil gets to know that its Madison and not Krystal she can try to harm her😕 but now if she knows Madi is getting married she can leave her and if that person is obsessed with Madi he will try to harm me now since I am now an easier target than Madi." He tells.

"And tomorrow you both are going to announce at the same time." Robin says. I just stay quiet.

"I am ready for this😣." Madi says.

"Madi are you sure?" I ask holding her.

"I am... I must find that devil at any cost even if my life is at risk." She says.

Before I can say anything...

"Madison nothing will happen to anyone of you... I promise." Robin says.

Everyone goes to their house. I drop Madi at her house.

"Madi are you sure you will be fine😢?" I ask her.

"Ben, I am totally fine." She tells me smiling.

"Madi..." She cuts me.

"Ben 10 GO NOW I WILL COUNT TEN AND YOU SHOULD LEAVE BY THEN. I don't want to listen to anything else." She shouts.

"10... 9....8..." She starts counting closing her eyes. I get out of the car.

"2....1...." I hug her tightly.

"Ben😚...." She hugs me. We stay like that for a while.

She kisses me on my cheek.

"I will be fine💖." She smiles.

"Bye.... Bye bye......" She sings and then she goes into her house 🏡 .

I leave to my house. When I go home, I tell mom everything.

"You are going to marry someone else's girlfriend😯." My mom asks with a shock look.

"Mom... I will just announce like that. I won't be marrying her." I tell mom.

"Don't you dare marry anyone else other than Madison🤬. I will throw you out of the house." Mom shouts at me. I start laughing😂.

"Mom... Why on earth would I marry someone else. And I LOVE MADI ☺️MORE THAN YOU DO SO YOU DON'T..." Mom cuts me.

"I LOVE MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW... THE MOMENT I SAW HER I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER UNLIKE YOU😋." Mom starts teasing me.

"Whatever..." I laugh.

I go to bed. I call Madi.

"Hello..." Madi says.

"You didn't sleep yet?" I ask her.

"Idiot you woke me up and you ask this stupid question..." She laughs.

"Shit... Sorry😖... goodnight... sweet dreams..." I say.

"It's okay talk..." She says in a sleepy voice.

"No... no... Beautiful sleep 😴 we will talk tomorrow bye Love you..." I give a kiss and I cut the call.

I see mom is near my room door.

"I don't know still how many days should I wait for Madi to really become my daughter-in-law☺️." Mom smiles.

"Just few more days. Even I can't wait anymore." I smile.

"Ben, I know you all have some plan but son don't let anyone hurt Madi again😢." She tells me with a low voice.

"Don't worry mom I will take care of her." I tell hugging her.

Around 1 in the night I get a call...

"Hello..." I say in a sleepy voice.

"Ben... Just an hour back my assistant who is also working on this case called me and he said that he checked the CCTV footage which is in front of Madi's house😣...." Robin pauses.

I get tensed I get up and sit.

"What... What did he see?" I shout.

"From 10 days some guy is stalking Madi." Robin says.

"WHAT😰...!!" I shout.

"He is around her almost everywhere and my assistant said yesterday he came to her house around 12 in the night😟."

Madison P.O.V:

I try sleeping but somehow, I don't get to sleep.

"Ah... Seriously like seriously.... Why the hell I can't sleep🤧." I go down and on the television. I watch "DEAR JOHN."

I hear my phone is ringing. I go up and I see Ben is calling. I lift the call.

"Ben.... What are you doing at this time😕..." Ben cuts me.

"Madi......" He shouts and later what he says I can't hear clearly.

"Hello... Ben☹️...." I speak.

"Ma... Close..." I can't hear anything properly.

"Hello... Hello..." And now I see the call got cut.

I try calling him back suddenly I hear some sound from downstairs🧐. I go down. I don't see anyone. I call Ben but call gets cut.

I suddenly feel someone is behind me😨. My heart starts beating fast😟. Slowly I turn back power goes off and then I hear that person's voice in front of me and at the same time power comes and I see him😧.

"MADISON"

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

With Love,

Amicable Rose 🌹