Chapter 28

Madison P.O.V:

We all come back to Boston.

"Madi, Take rest today. You need not come to office." Ben tells me.

"My dear prince charming🤴🏻, I am absolutely alright I will..." He doesn't let me speak.

"Madi... Spend time with your family😘 and you anyways completed all your work." He tells me wrapping his hands around my neck.

"Okay... Fine..." I tell him smiling☺️.

Tony P.O.V:

I see everyone is so happy😄. Sasha, Peter, Madi's parents and her sister everyone is really happy, they all are singing and dancing 💃🏼 out of joy.

"I just can't wait anymore to see my daughter getting married😭." I see Madi's mom saying.

"Even we can't wait at all...." Peter and Sasha shout😍.

I search for Madi.... I go up and I open her room door 🚪.

I see Madi standing and she is looking her mobile screen.

I look at her and suddenly she falls down.

"Madi😢..." I go and catch her.

"Tony..." She starts crying.

I look at her phone...

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM BEN. YOU DIDN'T LISTEN. NOW SEE WHAT I WILL DO... THIS TIME I WON'T HARM YOU... I WILL HARM BEN." I read the message.

"Ben..." She cries😭.

"Madi, please don't cry please..." I hug her.

"I would never want anything to happen to him." She cries.

I really feel bad, I just can't look at her like that😢.

"Madi, Let's think properly. Every time that person is saying you to stay away from Ben.... that means that person wants something from Ben but Madi... I suppose🤔 harming Ben will not give anything to that person." I tell her.

"Tony.... I don't know anything but I just don't feel it right😥." She tells me.

Madison P.O.V:

I just don't know what to think. My mind doesn't work properly.

"Madi, could it be your Ex-Boyfriend😐." Tony asks me.

"What... No..." I tell him.

"He is now really happy with his girlfriend and he would never harm me that I know for sure." I tell him.

We both keep thinking for a while.

"Wait😱..." Tony holds my hands and he turns me towards him.

"It's Sophia... Yes it's Sophia for sure😧. I am damn sure about it..." He tells me.

"Sophia... No... I don't think so..." I tell him thinking about Sophia.

"Madi, I am pretty much sure. It's her. She is the only one as far as we know who is very much obsessed with Ben from the beginning😡." He tells me.

"Tony, I really don't think so... Yes, I know she really likes Ben but I somehow have a feeling that she can't be that person... Sophia is really a nice person Tony😕." I tell him.

"Madi, you are really nice... you think everyone is sweet and nice but world isn't like that. It's more selfish. She is just pretending to be nice and all😤." He tells me.

"I don't know but I just feel it's not her."

We both just sit and we keep thinking.

"Madi... Just listen to me. DO NOT TRUST SOPHIA PLEASE😢." He tells me.