Chapter 34

Madison P.O.V:

"Excuse me😑... Lovebirds.... do your kissing business out of my cabin." I shout. Sophia finally leaves him and Ben looks at me.

"Ma..." Ben cuts Sophia.

"She is Krystal Collins. She is not Madison." He tells Sophia looking at me.

"Oh🤨." She says confused.

"Now please will you both get out of my cabin😡." I shout.

"Sorry." They both say at a time.

"Sorry Ma... I mean Krystal for kissing." I cut her.

"Miss..." I go close to her.

"Whosoever you are do hell with anyone... him... or anyone else😤. I don't give a damn but I would appreciate if you keep your business out of my sight. I won't repeat myself again.... DO YOU GET THAT🤬...!!" I shout.

Now both of them leave my cabin.

"Whoa...!! That was... I mean great Ma.. I mean Krystal. You are really good at this." He laughs😂.

"This time I shouted it for real🤬. I didn't act at all."

"Ya... I know that." He laughs🤣.

This mad woman is so gone in my hands. How dare she kisses my man👿.

"Your man aha..." he laughs🤣.

"Wait... Did I just say that loud🤭?" I catch my head🤦🏻‍♀️.

"Krystal... But I know Sophia is the devil👿... I don't see anyone else who would do all those to you, seriously from the day 1 I am saying this🤷🏻‍♂️." He says.

After sometime Tony goes to his cabin. I don't know who to believe anymore🙍🏻‍♀️. Is it Sophia or anyone else I have no clue...?

Ben Williams P.O.V:

I go to Krystal's cabin and see she already left.

I reach home🏡. I sit and think about everything happening... but frankly I am totally clueless.

I sit on my chair catching my head🤦🏻‍♂️.

" Ben... Are you okay?" I see Blake. I don't say anything.

"Ben..." He comes and sits beside me.

"I am so confused. Madi... Krystal don't know what's happening... I don't even know if something is really going on or am I just worried🙎🏻‍♂️?" I tell him.

"I knew it... This day would come the moment I saw her." He says.

"Okay let's figure it out together. Tell me why do you think she is Madi apart from the reason she looks like her🤷🏻‍♂️?" He asks me.

"I know I just saw her smiling☺️ only two times. Once while talking with Tony and next while Sasha and you are getting married." I say and pause thinking about her smile.

"I know that smile Blake.... She has that same spark⚡️ and her eyes.... GOD...!! Seriously whenever I look at those beautiful eyes 👀... they shine... they sparkle... like how Madi's eyes used to sparkle." I tell him imagining her right in front of me.

"But her accent... her attitude is different🤷🏻‍♂️... I mean see today Sophia came to my office and in front of Krystal she kissed me." The moment I say that.

"WHAT😱...!!" He shouts and bursts out laughing.

"Blake shut it..."

"No, I was just imagining that scene. if Krystal was really Madi... How she would have reacted🤣." He laughs.