Chapter 38

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Madi...." I say looking into her eyes.

"What... No... I am not...Madi." She says and turns around.

"Madi... I know it's you😢." I hold her hand. She doesn't speak anything. I go in front of her and see she is crying.

"Shh...!! Madi please don't cry." I wipe her tears.

"Madi... I know there is something really wrong." I say.

I can't look at her like this😢.

"Madi... You don't have to go through this alone. We will sort this out together."

It's been an hour. She doesn't speak anything. She kept looking at the ground. I didn't know what to do.

I see Madi is choking slightly. I get up to get water. I make her drink.

I get up and go to kitchen to fill the bottle. As soon as I turn Madi hugs me and cries😭.

"I am sorry... I am really sorry😭." She cries.

"Madi... please don't cry and you have nothing to be sorry about." I tell caressing her.

I make her sit.

"Madi..." She cuts me.

"I should have told you before... but I had no other choice😔. I was scared. I didn't know what to do." She says.

"Madi... What happened... Why were you away from me all these years😢?" I ask her holding her hand.

"I used to get threatening messages from some unknown person." She says looking at me.

"What😲...!!" I shout.

"That person said to leave you or else would harm me." She pauses.

"I didn't take it seriously... But that day when you went to my parent's house..." She looks at me.

"We all went to hotel and when I got a call from you, I went up since signals weren't there. Then suddenly someone hit me on my head."

"Oh My God😱...!!" I hug her and I can feel her tears on my shoulder.

"Then at that time Tony got to know about the messages. He told to tell you but I never got a chance everything happened really fast😪. Before I could say... you went to New York." She says.

At that time, I felt like killing myself😤. If only I knew what was happening. I am such a horrible person.

"Madi... I am so sorry it's all because of me. It's all my fault... I was not there with you when you needed😭." I hug her.

Madison P.O.V:

"Ben it's not your fault at all... Don't blame yourself." I tell him.

He comes close to me. He holds my face.

"Madi... I can't change the past and I really hate that fact😞." He then holds my hand.

"But we will together find that person and trust me I will not spare that person whosoever it is trust me."

"Madi... I can't even imagine what you must have gone through😣."

"How the hell can he/she even think of hurting you." He shouts and then gets up and breaks the vase which is in front of him.

"Ben... Ben... Stop it..." I catch his hands.

"I am going to kill that person🤬. I am really going to kill that person for sure." He shouts and I see his hand is again bleeding. I rush to get first aid.