Chapter 12

Madison P.O.V:

"Wow! Ben did we come to the right place." I ask him mesmerized by the view.

"Do you like it?" He asks looking at me.

"I love it. I am in love😍 with this place." I tell him smiling way too much.

"That's all that matters to me." Ben tells me while I was walking.

"Just a sec." Ben tells and just leaves.

"These are for the most prettiest person ever. I hope you like these."

 Ben comes and gives me....

"Oh My God!! I love it. I love roses. I love them very much🙈." I start jumping with happiness.

Wow... I just love roses.

"I am happy that u liked it." Ben tells me and then my brain tells me to stop getting over excited.

I keep looking at the bouquet and I notice a note there and I take it out and see something is written.

"If you hold these 9 roses in front of a mirror, you'd see 10 of the prettiest things in the world." I read it out and I start smiling😌.

"Wow... I didn't know that The Ben Williams would ever say such cheesy pickup line to anyone on earth." I say and start laughing.

"Oh please....." I see him blush. Aw he is such a sweetheart....☺️

"How about we play some game?" I ask him.

"Okay that would be nice."

"I will ask one question and then we both answer that and then you ask me a question and goes on and on. Like a 20-20 questions game but it's just not 20 questions exactly."

"Great. Let's start😍."

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"So me first." She tells me.

"Okay go for it."

"Tell about your family." She asks me.

"I am the only child. My dad as everyone knows he owns many companies and blah blah and my mom is a fashion designer and they live in Boston but we all don't live together. I wanted to stand up for myself and I built a house with my own money which I earned and once in a while I visit them and you know pretty much about my girlfriend.." I pause and wait for her reaction.

"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!" She asks me with a shock look 😱on her face.

"Ya My girlfriend Anna." I start laughing and I see Madi covering her face with her hand.

"So I meet her every week at least two times in a week." I tell her.

"Oh Great!! so about my family. My sister Aria 16 years old and my parents stay in Seattle. My mom is a Teacher and my dad is Businessman and he owns pretty much well known companies there. I came here to see how actually life is and to stand up on my own." She tells me.