CHAPTER 11: "My name is Samaara Varma."

Start from the beginning

"The purpose is not important right now, all you need to take care off is to get the company's owner to agree to all my conditions," Ahan took a brief glance at him before turning back to his phone screen. "And do remind him of the result that his disagreement can lead him to."

Rhys nodded unwillingly as the door slid open and they both walked out of the elevator. Cyril glanced up from her computer screen and immediately stood up as soon as she noticed Ahan making his way past the reception desk.

"Sir!" She quickly called out causing Ahan to divert his attention over to the side to see her approaching him.

"Sir, I'm so sorry for the morning. I didn't know how that girl managed to reach your office without me knowing and-"

"I don't want anyone to waste my time Cyril so just pay attention next time." He informed, cutting her in the middle as she nodded before turning to go back to her desk and Ahan and Rhys continued to make their way out of the building.

Both Rhys and Ahan slid inside his Black Mercedes before the driver pulled off from the company's driveway.

"Sir, Ishita Ma'am had called around fifteen minutes ago but you were in a conference so she disconnected the call." Rhys informed as Ahan glanced at him before quietly nodding. He scrolled through his phone before dialling Ishita's number.

"Hi Mom." He began to speak as Rhys turned his attention over to the moving buildings outside. "You called? I was in a conference. Sorry I couldn't pick up your call."

"Seriously Mom? Now you've given Neel the job of finding a bride for me? That's not even funny Mom." He frowned before diverting his gaze over to Rhys who was trying hard not to laugh.

"You know Neel and my choice is completely different, he'll create a disaster Mom." He shook his head hearing Ishita from the other side denying everything he said.

"You know what I'm directly sorting this out with Neel. I'll call you later, Bye." He sighed before disconnecting the call and dialling Neel. He quietly waited before Neel picked up the call.

"What the hell is wrong with you Neel? Why did you have to agree with Mom's idea?"

"No. You're not doing anything like that or else you're fired." Rhys immediately snapped his head in Ahan's direction, hearing him.

"It doesn't matter who's the younger brother now, I still sign your salary check so if you want to do something stupid then do it by keeping my warning in your mind." Ahan sighed before turning his gaze on the passing trees outside.

"You know what? Its impossible to stop you and Mom so instead of warning you, I'll just show you the result of your deeds later on," he sighed in frustration before abruptly disconnecting the call.

* * * * *
Samaara

Next day, I quickly got ready and after breakfast, quickly left the D'Souzas' mansion to reach Malhotra INC.

Samaara's outfit: