TG 31

Taehyung and Jeongguk are in the middle of having sex when the door bell rings.

"No fucking way!" The older curses but doesn't stop thrusting into the boy under him.

"I uh, I told you to answer the phone." Jeongguk says in between moans, loves when Taehyung is repeatedly brushing over the bundle of nerves.

"I don't care, turn around baby." He stops, waits until Jeongguk is on his stomach. A gentle slap to the asscheeks announce that he's going in again.

"Fuck Tae, that's so deep." Unfortunately or fortunately, Taehyung has a big cock when it's hard.

"That's what you like huh, me being buried deep inside you."

"Yes, fuck yes please." Jeongguk whines, he isn't allowed to touch himself yet, he's a good boy who listens to the older.

"Seems like they left." Taehyung chuckles.

"Hope they didn't hear us, especially me."

"And if, I really don't care anymore. You're mine and I'm yours." Another strong and deep thrust makes the younger shout out Taehyung's name.

This round isn't the last one, the person in front of the door had waited for a while before finally leaving.

It's the next day when Jeongguk receives a rather angry message from Minah.

*Can you believe that my future husband is ignoring me?*

Jeongguk gasps, so it was her and not Taehyung's mother?

*Hey Minah, I'm sorry to hear that, maybe he was busy?*

*As if, I could hear him banging someone.*

At this, he drops his phone but immediately picks it up again. *Are you sure?*

*Yeah, I'm not dumb Ggukie. Anyway, I met a cute guy after I've left. His name is Baekhyeon and guess what?*

*You both fucked* He rolls his eyes, it's obvious that she did it.

*You know me so well lol*

*What if he wasn't banging someone?* Jeongguk is curious, of course Taehyung had sex, he still can feel it in his lower region.

*We aren't together yet so it's allowed to have fun. As long as he doesn't get someone pregnant, I'm fine with that.*

*What if you're getting pregnant?* He couldn't say that Taehyung is gay, Minah still doesn't know that Jeongguk is living with him or even knows her soon to be fiancé.

*You're joking right?*

*I'm not. I know you're often drunk when you fuck around, you also throw up more often than not. I'm not a specialist when it comes to such things but I've read somewhere that the birth control doesn't work anymore then.*
That's how his mother got pregnant with him. They drunk too much that night, both had to throw up but had sex. It's not that she was sad about it because they were already married but it was indeed a surprise. She always tells him that they had made him on Christmas day.

*They always use a condom... I need to end this conversation now. See u when I see u Gguk. Bye*

*Yeah, bye Minah.*

Taehyung was reading the whole thing from over the younger's shoulder.

"Are you done spying on my chat with her?" Jeongguk leans back, rests his head on Taehyung's body.

"Let's hope someone gets her pregnant, the marriage is canceled then." His deep voice calms Jeongguk down. Taehyung is right, it would be great but the poor baby would suffer so much.

"How about we watch a movie hmm?" The older suggests as soon as the room becomes too silent.

"Sure, my choice." The younger slowly gets up to fetch the remote control.

It's nice, both could get used to it. They're already living a married life and it's domestic.

Jeongguk has to admit that even though he has told himself to stop it after coming back from Jeju, he just can't.

Taehyung had tried to call his mother earlier but couldn't reach her. It's time to talk to her again.

The day goes by in a blink, Minah doesn't come over again but they couldn't care less about it.

"Ggukie, I need to go to my parent's house today." The older says while they are having breakfast.

"Oh, when do I need to get ready?" Jeongguk looks up, chewing on a bread.

"You won't come with me this time, I think it will get a little bit loud and I don't want you to hear that." There are more topics unsaid at home and Taehyung plans to bring them all up later.

"I see, then I'll go shopping. Do you need anything?" He stands up to clean the table.

"No, enjoy your day baby. I can't wait to get finally rid of Minah." Taehyung chuckles, stands up too to follow the other. He hooks his arms around Jeongguk's middle and pecks his nape. "I want to date you in public, will you and your parents allow that?"

"I will and my parents don't really have a say anymore. I mean I like them and all, but I'm old enough now to make my own decisions." Jeongguk turns his head to steal a kiss from the lips.

Taehyung hums into it, can't wait to do such things outside in the park or shopping mall. "Don't forget that no matter what happens, I won't give up. I'm not sure if I'll be successful today."

"Don't worry, I'll wait for you. I'm not in a hurry to marry yet." The younger winks, pushes his butt back against Taehyung's crotch.

"Aren't you sore? I mean, we can go for another round. I just thought that my dick and a toy inside your tight pretty ass was enough earlier."

"Tae!" Jeongguk nudges him embarrassed. "We don't talk about that, what if someone hears it?"

"Who the fuck should be able to hear what we talk about?" Taehyung scoffs, squeezes the younger's butt. "Besides, do we care now? I don't think so baby."

"Whatever Hyung, go. You need to get ready for your parents." He shoves him away, chuckles when Taehyung tries his best to kiss him but can't reach the boy.

"That's not fair, stop pushing me away Gguk. At least gimme one last kiss hmm?" The older tries to give him puppy eyes and it works.

"Fine, come on you big, soft teddy bear." Jeongguk pulls him closer, locks their lips for a passionate kiss that almost turns into a make out session but stops it just in time.

Taehyung pouts but knows that he really needs to get ready now. "Bye baby, see you later. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you more, be nice to them okay?"

"I'm always nice, what do you mean?" The older places a hand on his chest, acting hurt.

"Sure, if it lets you sleep at night then I agree with you." Jeongguk smirks, runs away because Taehyung is chasing him.