TG 11

Deep in his thoughts, Jeongguk doesn't hear how she's leaving the house after she had argued with Taehyung for a few more minutes.

There's suddenly silence, Jeongguk gets curious, opens the door and startles. "Taehyung!"

The older's standing in front of him with a smirk. "Are you done eavesdropping?"

"I uh, I didn't?" Jeongguk sighs as he sees Taehyung raising an eyebrow suspicious.

"Okay I did, I'm still so shocked that you have to marry her. I mean, you're so innocent and she's so-" thinking about a fitting word when Taehyung finishes the sentence instead. "A whore?"

Jeongguk shakes his head with wide eyes. "No! No, she's just very experienced, that's what I meant." He lets out a deep breath after turning it into something more nice, although he can tell that Taehyung already knows he was trying to make her look less a bad person.

The older hasn't lied earlier when he had said that someone told him about Minah. "Well, Jimin already fucked her, so I know a lot about her. Back then he texted me after leaving her house, even sent pictures."

Jeongguk can't believe what he's hearing, always thought the older had only sex with his maids or butlers. "So you recognized her when she was at your door earlier?"

Taehyung nods. "Yes, I knew how she looks like but I didn't want her to know. The pictures Jimin sent me were really detailed, if you know what I mean."

Of course Jeongguk knows, who wouldn't? "Oh my god, why did he even send you these? You guys are so disgusting. Pictures like those are meant for their eyes only." He's angry, even if he doesn't really like what Minah does with men, he still thinks it's wrong of them sharing private stuff.

"So if we both will take pictures of doing the dirty, you wouldn't want to share with others?" Taehyung laughs, getting hit by the younger.

"What the hell, is that even a question? Of course not, Idiot!" A scoff leaves his mouth, how can he even think he'd agree?

"Well, well, well Jeongguk. You didn't say that you don't want to have sex with me, that's very interesting." The older chuckles.

Jeongguk wishes he could rip off his smirk, at the same time he knows it's his own fault for not denying it. "Gosh no ugh, I was just saying that if it would be the case, which it never will be, then it's only meant for our eyes. I'd kill you if you'd show it to someone."

Taehyung grabs the younger's waist to pull him closer - too close for Jeongguk's liking. Tries to push him away but he doesn't bulge. Taehyung licks his earlobe instead without a warning, then whispers lowly. "I'm sure you'll let me fuck your tight hole and moan my name, begging for more."

Jeongguk can't believe what he's hearing, chokes on his saliva when he feels him touching his semi hard clothed cock for a few seconds, slaps Taehyung's face who groans in pain.

"Fuck!" The older would never admit that it has turned him on.

"You deserve it pervhyung! Don't you dare to touch me ever again." Jeongguk's face is red, maybe because of anger or maybe because he's aroused too, it doesn't matter anyway. Walks away without looking back. Unfortunately he doesn't know where to go since the house is still foreign to him.

"Let's go Guk, we have to fetch your stuff!" Taehyung shouts as if nothing has happened, making Jeongguk sigh. "Damn, I totally forgot about it."

He's about to go to the front door when realizing something. "Wait! I can go on my own, I don't need your help." Jeongguk can't  let Taehyung see how he lives, he'll immediately know that he isn't poor.