♨EPILOGUE/C H A P T E R: 30

Start from the beginning

"Y/n-ah.." jungkook whispers as you flip through the channels..

You hum in response, looking over the crib which was settled right across your bed to see that your little bundle of joy was still in her dream land..

Jungkook peeks a look at you every now and then making you giggle at how cute he was looking.
He shifts himself further closer to you, filling in every inch of space between

"Jungkook.." you whine, whispering

He pecks your lips and smiles, "I'm so happy.."

You look at him, confused as he now nears your face
"You know, if 11 months ago, they wouldn't have saved you.. I swear I don't know what I would have do-"

You cut him off by placing your index on top of his lips, looking at him with a sense of passion in your eyes

"Don't." You hum, "I just want us all to live a positive life.. for us.. for pur baby"

He agrees nodding as his arms skate around your neck, filling in the gap between as he shifts further closer to your frame..

Your let out a shaky sigh as you feel his warm breath fanning over your lips, the minty smell hits up your nose as he leans closer to yout lips, running his hands in your silky hair..

You reflect the actions by closing your eyes and giving in yourself to him.

Well it's got to be tonight after all those months of waiting and fighting all those urges you two have been keeping inside since the doctor had recommended you to strongly stay away from any force or pressure for as long as you could because of the fact that your lower region had to undergo a few stitches due to the fact that your blood count was loosing the time you gave birth..

He deepens the kiss and his hand further ruffles inside your hair, unclipping the cute clips you had put in your hair earlier..

Without breaking the kiss, your hubby whom you had married in a private ceremony, accompanied by your closed ones was done just a month ago, he pushes you body down on the bed swiftly, careful enough to not let the baby wake up..

An involuntary moan slips out your mouth in the process as his cold hand slips inside your blouse and he consequently pinches your waist.

The man was successful in attempting to slide his tongue inside your mouth with those rude actions he was putting in the process of pinching your waist constantly..
Your tongue dances over his, entangling together as he scans every little part of it..

"Mhmm...." You moan as your hand guides across his shoulders, holding them firmly to keep yourself from moaning out loud..

The blouse further folds over, the cold air hitting your abdomen in the process making your skin have a shivery sensation, not just because of the cold but because of the rude ways in which your man was touching you..

"Ju- mhmm" you knock his chest hard

"What?" He murmurs, tensed

"I.." you pant, "you really need to.." you inhale sharply, "give me time to breath!"

He laughs, "oops.." he removes the hair which were scattered around your neck as he attempts to attack you there now..