C H A P T E R: 14

Jungkook walks inside his room, dragging his feet since all his concentration was drawn upon you.... upon what you had said,

"If I don't say anything does that mean you'll call me anything you would like to?? Yes I did run away but it was because of your mother and her damn concern about your family prestige!"

The flashback keeps on rewinding in his head. He takes his blazer off and starts fiddling his tie. He throws his watch on the counter rather more harshly as he starts getting more and more restless. What was is that his mother was hiding? What is it that you and his mom knows but he doesn't....

"Oh god.... someone looks frustrated" his mother barges inside his room and picks up his thrown coat and necktie.
"What happened?" His mother cooes as she folds his clothes and piles them all neatly on his bed

Jungkook rolls his tongue over his lips, trying to avoid a heated conversation with her since he was already too exhausted although a part of him was pushing him to ask her, to get to know about the dark secret which he's completely unaware of.

"Can I ask you something?" He says, putting his hands inside his pockets

Mrs Jeon looks at him and smiles, "of course"

Jungkook sighs before continuing, "you always say that you love me..... I am your precious gem and you'll always do right by me...."

Mrs Jeon blinks rapidly and a frown engulfs her face as she becomes unable to decipher what her son was implying

"What are you trying to say son?"

"Had you been right by your words you would have told me that you already knew about y/n running away"

Mrs Jeon gulps and she looks away

Jungkook stares at her, his breath flaring out like hot fire, "just.... tell me"

"Who tol-"

"Whoever it was shouldn't be your concern eomma..... What you should be concerned about must be me because believe or not I'll just do something you'd regret forever if you don't tell me the truth"

"Fine" Mrs Jeon scoffs, "First off I never asked her to run away! God! I didn't know she'd be such a coward to just" she laughs without continuing, "run away like that. What a rat!" She rolls her eyes

Jungkook clenches his jaw as he sees that look of mockery on his mother's face for you.

"Look whatever I did was righteous, son..... She said she is going to work for the Kim's company..... I asked her sister to make her quit the job. I hope you reflect that my actions were right since I DID STAND BY MY WORDS FOR DOING RIGHT BY YOU" She points her fingers towards jungkook

Jungkook let's out a sarcastic laugh, "really? So you expected to do her what? Sit home. Be your puppet?"

Mrs Jeon plasters a smirk on her face, "no son.... I'm not done telling the truth yet" she comes near jungkook and walks swiftly behind his back, opening the drawer and smiling as she sees that jungkook had still kept the expensive wedding ring he had bought for you

"I got a wind.... She's having an affair with someone even before your wedding"

Jungkook shakes his head in disgust, "quit playing such stup-"

"She's been dating Kim taehyung..... Put two and two together son, it's all a trick! The Kim's are back at it again, they just wanted to ruin this marriage and they succeeded by winning our supposed daughter in law's heart...." She pays undivided attention to her nails, "what I guess is that you should rather forget about that disgraceful girl and accept the one I asked you to marry instead.... Jennie.." she smiles, "She is a nice girl.."

Jungkook couldn't take in anything, he was confused. On one side he could only see your innocent face, crying her heart out to grant her an apology and on the other he was being fickle minded because of his mother's words.

He didn't know what to do, whom to believe and the undue pressure that his mother was now putting upon him to marry Jennie, his father's friend daughter, he thought his mind would blast any minute.

"Are you listening?" Mrs Jeon asks in a commanding voice

Jungkook nods, his eyes getting a little wet because of the dilemma he was in but one thing was clear..... He'd find the truth for he was determined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Unnie!" You screech trying to take her phone away

"Come on y/n-ah!! I'm sending this to him!"

"Unnie I already accepted you to throw me a stupid birthday party but that literally doesn't mean you can do whatever you want to!"

"Y/n, calling your boss at your birthday party is showing a token of appreciation and gratitude"

"Yes, only if your boss isn't a spawn of the devil!"

Jisoo laughs at your remark, "well let's teach that spawn a lesson then"

Your sister was dedicated on throwing you a birthday party not only because she was excited but also because of her evil mind and plans to make jungkook suffer for treating you like crap.

So as for how jisoo's plans goes.... The  boons of calling him to the party happens to be you being more clingy with taehyung to make him jelly, she had decided to tease jungkook by name calling him (¯―¯٥) yeah that's what she could come up with.

She wouldn't have been able to do it but since jimin was going out of town for an audit meeting so she thought it was a green signal.

She taps her finger on the mobile screen after sending Jungkook and invite and shouts, "done!"

Jiwon, your sister's baby, starts squirming as she unknowingly woke him up and soon the baby starts crying his eyes out.

Jisoo picks him up and starts rocking him.
You, on the other hand, join in whining with your nephew as soon as you see your phone chime with a new text from him saying,

"With pleasure"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Didn't proofread as ever 😥

WTFFFFFF HIGHEST RANKING #14?? 😣

and and BTS SCENARIOS RANKS #4!?! 😲 I WANNA CRYYYYYYY

😭😭❤ THANK YOU SO MUCH Y'ALL

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹