♨C H A P T E R: 21

Alright so before we begin, remember that it's a 19+ f.f. that y'all are reading 😏

So there's gonna be some gross/ touchy-touchy scenes ahead.

Also, touchy-touchy doesn't always mean smut 😂 (iykwim)

You all have been warned.

Let's begin now, shall we? 😈

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You plop on the bed, unable to do anything since all you needed was nothing but a good massage which could help relax you completely

You plop on the bed, unable to do anything since all you needed was nothing but a good massage which could help relax you completely.

You sigh as you remove your slippers and carefully shift yourself towards the headboard of the king sized bed of your hotel room.

The hotel was worth the price actually, the room was definition of pure beauty. The perfect blend of golden and mahogany theme was enough to soothe your tiredness away.

The smell of lavender which was infiltrate around you reminded you of your own room, making you nostalgic....
You place the pillow behind you in order to comfort your back but in the process you let out a hefty breath as soon as a shooting pain triggers your right breast.

The pain wasn't constant but was being encountered in breaks.
You gulp as you place your hands over your boobs, rubbing them as though that'd relax them.

"Umm.... I uh why are feeling yourself?"

You quickly withdraw your hands from your bossom as soon as you figure it isn't just you in the room.
Your jaws clench in utter embarrassment realizing it was taehyung, who apparently was looking at you in utter shock, his hands dropped sideways, mouth gaped wide open

"No no no no" you stutter trying to find a good reason to justify your weird actions, "umm...."

"It's okay I don't wanna know!" Taehyung interrupts before you could actually tell him anything, "anyway.... I uh will be taking a bath if you don't have a problem...."

"Sure thing!" You say quickly, not making an eye contact with him

You flick your forehead as you see him locking the bathroom door.

"Pabo!!" You whine at yourself as the situation keeps on playing into your mind about how tae must have seen you squeezing and rubbing your breasts.
Fvck! He must be thinking you're masturbating or whatever....
Ew! What could be more humiliating than this!!