C H A P T E R: 20

"yes unnie, we'll be back in three days... Hmm hmm.... Yup" you continue chatting as you juggle between packing your clothes along with talking to your worried sister over the phone

"Unnie...." You whine, "stop worrying please!"

You try to keep the phone balanced via your shoulder as you pick your sundresses and neatly place them inside your bag, "hmm..." You only keep on humming to avoid the long ass lectures jisoo was giving you non stop about how you're not supposed to be going into deep water and are supposed to be avoiding heat in order to prevent yourself from getting dehydrated.

"Yes he'll be tagging along, gosh unnie!" You whisper yell as your sis pesters you by asking if tae's surely giving you a company or not....

"Take care of yourself too unnie and give my love to jiwon and jimin-ssi, I'll be hanging up now unnie. Will miss you!" You hang up and throw the phone on the bed, frustrated as you keep on thinking about whether you're forgetting anything

"Oh shoot!" You pace quickly towards your wardrobe and try finding the new C cup bras you had bought for yourself recently.
Well your boobs were getting bigger which was something you've always coveted but now that you have them finally it's surely not fun!

You sigh as you take the pile of your garments and turn around in order to stuff them in with the rest of your paraphernalia.

Everything would have been less stressful than it already was had you not stumbled into tae's chest and dropped all your gigantic bras on the floor, on his feet.

"Tae!" You say, flustered from all the embarrassment now which was evident not only on your face but also on his face....

You try picking them up but with that belly of yours, it was surely a tough task to follow

"It's alright" taehyung presses his lips together and bend down to pick them up. The boy's eyes open widely as he checks out your bras.

"Tae... Would you mind?" You infer, gesturing your hand for him to give them to you

"Bu-"

"Don't be surprised. It's painful" you say snatching your garments from his hands.

"Wow umm.... So are you done packing?"

"Yup.... Finally" you murmur glancing at your bag for the last time before indicating tae to keep it in the car

"Taehyung-" you call out for him as he motions towards the front door, he turns around, looking at you with a lost expression on his face "I'm sorry that you have to go through this.... I mean if you want you can still drop the idea of coming alon-"

Taehyung tsks, getting closer to you, "shut up y/n-ah! We both needed a short break anyway.... It's okay.... I'm not complaining at all, am I?"

"Well thats the thing.... You never complain" you mutter

Taehyung pouts and exhales out his breath as he pass an adoring smile to you, "let's go now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How much time more...." You ask tae, who apparently was fully focusing on driving, cussing the other drivers getting in his way.

"Half an hour.... Why? You tired?"

Yes, of course it wouldn't be a lie to admit that you were damn tiresome. However the trip isn't too long it takes approximately 3.5 hours to reach the destination but being seated for about three hours, having to pee and becoming nauseated wasn't anywhere next to what you had imagined this journey to be.... You rather had expected of enjoying the scenery outside