Chapter 24

CHAPTER 24

Bane walks me somewhere inside their house, guessing to his room. I ask about where shadow was and he just said that he’s fine since his mother was with him. I’m still amaze on their house, looking to my surroundings and seeing things around when Bane suddenly stop in front of me cause his walking ahead that I just followed him.

“Ow.. Why did you have to stop suddenly? Gees.” I said not looking to him while rubbing my head.

He laughs and put his hands on my shoulders. “Sorry babe, anyway here’s my room.” He said mentioning to the door in front of us, he opens it and I was shock to see how big and neat it was. I mean all was arrange properly. I entered it still looking around.

“Are you going to look around here?” Bane said removing his shirt I blush seeing his body. But I panic when he starts to remove his pants.

“W-what are you doing? Don’t undress here.” I said turning around so I could not look to him.

“What? It’s my room Gab, I can do what I like here. If I want to be naked I will.” He said that I shook my head.

“But haven’t you known that I’m here? You’re really not embarrassed of me are you?”

“Why should I? You’re my mate remember? I just can’t seem to understand why you’re still shy towards me.”

“Even so, be reasonable too, how would you think I would think? About you being naked. And I didn’t-“ I didn’t finished saying my word when he spun me around, not wanting to see anything so I instantly cover my face with my hands.

He laughs and tried to remove my hands. “Don’t you want to see me Gab?” he said huskily on my ears that I was taken aback that he able to remove my hands but I still manage to keep my eyes close.

He signed, “Open your eyes Gab.” He said that I shook my head. Then he kiss me instantly that made my eyes open wide, he withdraws and smirks to me before he steps back onto his drawer looking for something then I saw that he was wearing shorts.

I gritted my teeth and walks behind him and smack his head. “You jerk, you almost have me a heart attack. Why did you tease me like that?” I said annoyed at him.

“Ow. I’m sorry. It’s not that bad. So you want to see me naked?” He said wiggling his eyebrow that I again slap him but caught my arm instead. “Gees, you really are easily annoyed. I’ll stop already so don’t smack me again.” He wined and so I pulled my hand back and huff.

He smiled and handed me some clothes. “Here. Wear this you can’t sleep on my bed with that. He said pointing on what I’m wearing. I rolled my eyes and entered the bathroom not wanting him to see me changing there.

“What is this?” I said to myself seeing a shirt and a short but seeing its big, I don’t think that I would be able to wear something that would eventually slip on my waist seeing how large it was.