Chapter 9

wow i really didnt thought that i'll finished this one..hahaha..so anyway here's chapter 9..^^..

CHAPTER 9

Bane entered the cave opening and came to his home as he told Grey.

Enters the mansion sneakily avoiding any person that he will have contact with and just tries to go to his room, but he was still naïve to think that Grey actually told their family already about his so called mate.

And before he could even came to his room he was then tackled from behind and was shock to see his sister on his back.

“You’ll pay now my dear brother having secrets to us, why didn’t you tell me? And you told Grey first that you already found your mate? Its not fair.” she whined

“What are you talking about? And what mate?” Bane wiggled to remove his sister on his back but the girl just hold on his brother’s back and arguing about the topic.

“Don’t hide it we already know, Grey already told us.” Says Lovell.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t have a mate so get the hell off of me.”

But she didn’t stop and then the worst case scenario when their parents came to a view and the both stop, Lovell climb down to his brother and the Alpha told his son to follow him on his office and so leaving his mother and his sister behind.

He followed his father to his office.

“Welcome home son, so what are you up to lately?” the Alpha started, analyzing his older son.

“Nothing much father, just things about outside and I found the pup, don’t worry his fine father.”

“I know, Grey told me, the pup has found a liking at a human boy, but why don’t you just get the pup already? You could tell that you’re the owner of the pup to him.”

Bane shook his head “I cant father, the pup as Grey said became attach to him and I think he’ll just come back to him again if we take him away.”

“I guess we just have to tolerate it for now, but keep an eye on the pup and on that human boy, the pup might be in danger to him.”

“Don’t worry father the boy’s not a treat, his taking care of the pup well.” Bane said while smiling remembering Gab instantly.

“But I’ll definitely watch on both of them.” He said while remembering another Lycan attack the both of them.

Then the alpha asks him that made him look up again.

“So.. Grey told me something that he sees in you lately, becoming really secretive and going out somewhere.” the alpha said smiling positively to his son.