Chapter 12

so heres chapter 12 for you guys..i'm sorry if this chapter was divided into two parts..its just that i'm still working on the part where Bane will tell Gab what they really are..so sorry for that..^^..

CHAPTER 12

I wake up early in the morning thinking of Bane instantly remembering we would meet later on, but then meeting his parents later brings back the nervous in me and the thought of why would they want to meet me. I mean really?

While shadow was on my side laying down curled into a ball, snuggling closer to me. We just lay there together and rubbing his fur while thinking about it.

Then my door burst open and enters my one and sister Jade, she came to my side and tries to wake the small pup up, but I just didn’t let her.

Then she brings Bane up. I think she found a liking on the boy himself, considering how she said that she like him already.

Then shadow wake up moments later and came to my lap wagging his tail so I pat his head and Jade here called him up, I’m glad that she came to Jade now, so the moment that they came out is the moment that I went to the bathroom to take a brush.

I went downstairs and saw all of them having breakfast.

I sat on my usual seat and started my meal.

"Good morning Gab." said my grandma

"Good morning grandma, grandpa." grandpa looking at me after reading his news paper.

"Gab, were does your friend lived again if I may ask.? he ask.

"He said that he lived in the woods grandpa, I don’t really know were." I said.

Then he look down on his paper looking like reading but I think his not reading at all but thinking deep in thought of something.

"Hmmm. do you know his parents name?"  Said grandpa.

I shook my head "no but I’ll ask him, why do you ask grandpa?"

"I have a feeling that I maybe I know who they are, considering he look rather familiar."

I just nod and continue finishing what I’m eating while Jade and shadow just play after awhile when they finished their meal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s already two in the afternoon and here I am preparing myself for Bane to get me, Jade and shadow was here on my room sleeping silently.

 I look at them both and remember how hard to take Jade to sleep, but glad that she's now sleep, I guess raising a kid like herself really was a hard and fun stuff.