Chapter 8

so here it is guy's hope you like this one. Its the first side story of Bane and know him more and his family rather about their clan..^^..

CHAPTER 8

***SIDE STORY OF BANE***

After the encounter between the grey wolf Bane hid to the woods in his wolf form after he shape shift. And thoroughly saw that Gab and shadow made there way on his house, seeing the boy scared on that moment, he watch and check Gab the whole night just being outside.

It’s really something and he cares about it when it’s concerning Gab, a few moments later Bane senses something coming on his direction.

He looks back and saw two wolf one has dark chocolate brown fur and other has a black fur with a strike of brown along its body.

He knew who they were and the wolf again look at the house.

The two wolves join him and sat together with him.

“Why are you still here? Father was looking for you all day asking about you and the pup.” said the other black wolf.

“I can’t leave him” said Bane still looking at the house.

“Are you out of your mind? If father knows this he would get in trouble, and he’s a human you’re a Lycan we shouldn’t cope up to them”

“Yeah it’s against our rule, your father would totally get mad” said the chocolate brown wolf.

“I don’t care I need to be here to guard him especially what happen just now.”

The two new wolves look at each other and ask Bane.

“What happen?”

“Another Lycan came I don’t know what clan he is but he attacks Gab and tries to hurt him and the pup.

“Pup? You mean the pup that came to that house? That we found?” ask the other black wolf.

“Yes Grey.”

“But why didn’t you just get that pup? He’s already one of our clan, since his new and a rare one.

“I’ve never seen like it since his born a pup and not a baby since we saw him together in his mother’s dead corpse” said Remus the brown wolf.

Lycan usually born as a baby and will develop their natural instinct and will shape shift when hitting the early age of puberty but it’s rare when being born as a pup cause they usually don’t live that long and seeing the pup really amazed them especially there Alpha.

That moment Bane remembered the day how they found the pup curled up on its mother’s embrace protecting the fragile pup and was hidden from something.