Chapter 14

so heres chapter 14 guys..I really love this one..i keep on smiling when i was writing and reading this. hope you will too..^^..and thanks for reading..hope you like this...^^..

CHAPTER 14

“It’s nice to know you Gab.” Lucas said shaking my hand and smiling at me.

“It’s a pleasure sir.” I said shyly looking down on my feet. He again patted my head and Tanya came to me and hugged me.

“Thank you for coming.” She said to me smiling sweetly. I smiled back and hug her too.

“Thanks you for the meal” I said. She then laugh coming to his husbands side.

“Come back here or see me at the store when you don’t have much time ok? I’ll be glad if I have someone to talk with in there, the place just so boring.” Lovell said.

“Sure, I’ll be glad too, I’ll tell grandma to send me there when she wants to buy something.” I said. She grinned and nods too.

“If he’ll have time Lovell, seeing Bane here wants Gab’s time all for himself.” Said Grey wiggling his eyes at me. I just blush and he pats my head too.

“You’re really cute when you blush.” said Grey then Bane instantly come to my side and brings his heavy arm on my shoulder hugging me possessively again.” Gees..I cant help but to smile on what he’s acting.

“We’ll be going now.” Bane said. Grey just smirk at us.

He came to his bike and again he puts his helmet on my head, after his seated on it he grabs my arm and helps me to sit on it and waved goodbye to his family and were off.

The night on their little town was beautiful the beaming of the moon on every house and the lights that shines on the houses nearby was so romantic.

I hugged him from his back resting my head on him, feeling every breath he takes and feel his body heat, I find it relaxing and snuggled closer to him.

He lowers his speed and look back at me smiling lovingly for a moment and looks back on the way to my home. I still can’t believe that he really knows how to come back to our place even in the night. Its amazes me that he can do it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We drove at the main road and after awhile he stop, knowing we’ve not arrived yet at my house I look around and saw the big tree where we would usually meet and remembering what happen on the day that rain and the hang out that we made.

I go down from his motorbike and came to the tree, Bane following me.